Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flexible Webcam Cable

Discussion on Flexible Webcam Cable within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flexible Webcam Cable

Are actually supportable to hold the webcam's weight?
So it wont fall down

Anyone tried them before?
Old 02/07/2012, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabli1 View Post
Are actually supportable to hold the webcam's weight?
So it wont fall down

Anyone tried them before?
This is probably the consoles section. Well, the flexible cable should hold the webcam, in the images in the description it does so.
I don't have that webcam, so I can do only the same as you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
de0: link down: cable Problem?
10/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Also Ich hab Versucht einen Server zu erstellen.Hab alles wie im Viedeo gemacht doch wenn ich .-start eingebe kommt eine Fehlermeldung ganz oft hintereinander so eine Halbe Stunde lang.Dann wurd es mir zu blöd und ich habe oben auf Aktion-Zurücksetzten Gedrückt hab alles von Vorne gemacht.Also root und passwort eingeben.Dann sysinstall.Genau da hab ich entdeckt. Unten wo normal "Select" und "Exit Installer" steht ist genau drauf ein Hinweis dort steht "de0: link down: cable Problem?" Ich habs...
APB Announces Release Date and Flexible Payment Models
05/04/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Realtime Worlds has dated their upcoming MMOG APB (All Points Bulletin) for release and announced a number of pre-order benefits and flexible payment models. APB will release in the United States on June 29th, 2010 at the price of $49.99. A European release will follow on July 2nd, 2010 priced at £34.99/€49.99. Pre-ordering APB from APB.com will also get you a few special benefits that include: As an APB VIP, you get access days before the rest of the world A bonus 10 hours of game time!...
de0: link down: cable problem
02/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hay Leute, seit heute hab ich irgentwie eine fehlermeldung bekommen auf mein server und als ich mein server gestartet habe mehr gesagt vpc dann kam da eine fehlermeldung namens: de0: link down : cable problem und dann kam eine fehlermeldung von vpc noch hier picture http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3088/probe.png eine methode hab ich schon versucht mit vpc neu zu instalieren ging t-dem weiter das diese fehlermeldung kam da gabs noch eine methode aber die versteh ich nicht pls kann mir...
[Release] Flexible Website For CO P Servers
08/03/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 46 Replies
Hey Guys, i Criticized someones website today in this community and i was asked to do better so here is my Website. You need to add the content but the design is there and a feature which no other P Server Website has; Take a look inside or have a look at the screenshots. Top Left is Links and Top Right is the colour changing area (this will change the colors on each page of the website & save them for for your next visit)