Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A way to stop the botters being caught?

Discussion on A way to stop the botters being caught? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well I was watching some videos off botters being caught.

And it made me think on a way to make the viability(sp?) of all videos uberly downsized, this means GMs cant use the videos to bot jail people.

Anyway, I remembered a program that allowed you to change your name to anything it was called LiX or something. I was thinking if someone could make a program to change other peoples names, this would allow anyone to make a video of anyone in co. I would to make a video of frank[PM] botting and send to GMs.

So if this program could me made the GMs wont be able to accpet peoples videos can botters can feel somewhat safe.

So does/can someone make this program?
Old 07/15/2007, 03:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
I found this in another thread, it might help you.

Quote:
Originally posted by anantasia@Jul 14 2007, 18:49
There are 2 way for change your name. I'm not sure 1st method will work or not.

1) Your name must awful or nasty. and Tell TQ that you got hack by someone steal your infomation include security data / question and answer.
You want to change all infomation include name.

2) Using Any memory editing. I prefer simple program like CE. For patch 4351 searching memory at 55527C you can change your name to any what you want. (Client side only).

PS. If you want to ask about how to using CE. Please go to there forum or using tutorial to learn it.
Old 07/15/2007, 06:41   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by SpawNxXx@Jul 15 2007, 03:28
Well I was watching some videos off botters being caught.

And it made me think on a way to make the viability(sp?) of all videos uberly downsized, this means GMs cant use the videos to bot jail people.

Anyway, I remembered a program that allowed you to change your name to anything it was called LiX or something. I was thinking if someone could make a program to change other peoples names, this would allow anyone to make a video of anyone in co. I would to make a video of frank[PM] botting and send to GMs.

So if this program could me made the GMs wont be able to accpet peoples videos can botters can feel somewhat safe.

So does/can someone make this program?
i leave botters alone, if you even try to rig my account in this scheme of yours i will not be held accountable for my actions.
Old 07/15/2007, 14:14   #4

while turning bot on..u take the risk of being bot jailes...nothing more to add ;p
Old 07/15/2007, 15:58   #5

use cotobo autodc on all...
Old 07/16/2007, 02:38   #6

elite*gold: 20

Why not simply, hell I dunno, use a private server source, bot on it, and then make a video of that?
Old 07/16/2007, 14:56   #7

^ ya seems to be a smart idea... but we can botjail everyone we can this way so lets try to keep this on the hush hush