Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters

Discussion on Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Participated in the boycott campaign To Stop Botters

Hi iam the Speaker Of The Egyptians people Those Who playing Silkroad

we Decided To Make a Boycott campaign to Stop Bots in Silkroad online
There a lot of bots in SRO And We Agreed...
But Lot Of Lvl's 1 in janjan and downhang No in all Servers .
So We Decided To Make This Boycott campaign .

The Boycott campaign .
will start the Boycott campaign At
16 Of June After The update and Please Make Sure To Participate together .
To Make Sure We Going To Stop Botters in the Servers .
We Well Talk With Joymax and Give IT our Message .
so The Boycott campaign well be For A Hole Week .
And We Request All Players To Help us and Do The Following :
1-Respect all players The Deal And Make sure they will not Login in a Week.
2-All The Premium Players and Those Who Have Global Chat To Make a Messages For The Boycott campaign.
Thnx And This is Our Message And Please We Asking For Your Help .
and in 24 Hours We Will Send u The Message What We Gonna Send it To joymax .
Please Sticky .
And This is a Pictures of What i talk About :

As What We Said We Have The Message Now And it's
Quote:
Hello,

It's over Joymax

We cannot afford more than that!!

We understand what you doing!

You make those Bots in Towns to make servers full 24h/day.

You need us to charge silks and buy premium to be able to enter huh?

Well ,

We are the players of silkroad all over the world . who I represent , we're telling you that we're making a strike against the gold bots and the traffic server 24h per day

by the way this strike can last forever

1/ Remove the gold bots from all servers
2/ Increase the server capacity to a higher amount of players

If you don't do what we need and all players need,We will STOP charging SILKS & GOLD
Not only stoping Charging Silks but also tell every single forum and site about your Consequences.

All players need those all over the world

If you need to save your money and don't lose your popularity and your bushiness in the same time , do what we need and the right things

THESE ARE SOME IMAGES OF GOLD BOTS WHO ARE NOT INUSE

STOP THEM

OR WE WILL STOP CHARGING SILKS AND GOLD

thank you,

Signatures :

players from all servers
Quote:
And To Be Know We NeeD a lot of players to send different Messages in Silkroad general discussion‏ IN THE forum. Thnx
and i say it with My Voice:
We Will Strike against those idiots
Another One Hootsmom in Rev6 Forum :
Quote:
i registered here just so i could post. thank you for starting a boycott! I am in. no playing for a week.

I play 4 characters on Babel - legit. I've spent over$1500 - i lost count.
I stopped paying for "access" 6 months ago. When they stopped banning goldbots.

Here are screenies from Babel, along with the email from Support. Now, if you play on Babel, realize that JM will not even dc 10 lvl 1 in Hotan by storage. They were actually re-logged after emergency inspection yesterday, to the same spot. It absolutely ticks me off to think they are doing/allowing this to force people to buy premium tickets. You are getting scammed by the masters of Silkroad! How does that feel?

Here are the emails from my JM forum post:
[General] GoldBot Group

Jun 08, 2009 11:48:17 am [Silkroad Online Standard Time]

A group of lvl 1 characters, all in the same spot are in Hotan. Near Storage. X105 Y60
At least 10 in one spot. Here is the screenshot. To the right of them, at X106 Y62 it is a group of ******s on their route to NPC''s.

Reply from Silkroad Online

Jun 08, 2009 11:51:49 am [Silkroad Online Standard Time]

Hello, This is Silkroad Online.
Your question has been answered as below.

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We received your message regarding Silkroad Online's rampant bot activity.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. We are trying our very best to make the game accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Every week, we conduct server inspections specifically for this purpose. Additionally, we also conduct emergency inspections whenever the need arises. We are currently trying to find new ways of ridding the bots from the servers. Thank you very much for understanding.

* Joymax will NEVER ask players about personal & account information, password, and credit card numbers, nor will they ever ask a player for a trade.

* To prevent the loss of accounts, we strongly recommend our users change password frequently.

Thank you for emailing Joymax Customer Support

So they are saying it will be taken care of after inspection and emergency inspection.
GUESS WHAT? There was an emergency inspection today. Now here is what i see tonite

The Speaker Of Egyptians People Of Silkroad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2009, 03:57   #2

sorry. it wont work... /fail
Old 06/09/2009, 04:43   #3

I bet Joymax will just laugh when they read your pathetic messages, and see that all servers are Full
Old 06/09/2009, 05:30   #4

I think if joymax forced people to pay to play then bots really wont rule that much as they do now, but your boycott won't work, sorry to say.
Old 06/09/2009, 06:18   #5

"Hope dies last" as they say

Good luck on that campain againts gold botters...do note that if JM listens, they will put super active GMs that will not only DC/Ban goldbotters, but will also ban the first person they see bot, and will not wait for a PM replay saying ''Īm not botting". The GMs will be made just as kSRO/tSRO/cSRO GMs...they ban on the 1st second they see a normal player that bots...

Again GL to your msg
Old 06/09/2009, 06:47   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
i doubt that it will work. unless more than half of the population of silkroad are non-botters.
Old 06/09/2009, 08:27   #7

That sounds good idea but i dont think this will work out. but screw that ^^ im IN !
Old 06/09/2009, 08:29   #8

That sounds good idea but i dont think this will work out. but screw that ^^ im IN !

Edit: im farming and premium user ^^ i dont bot so im legit
Old 06/09/2009, 10:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by purex123456 View Post
I think if joymax forced people to pay to play then bots really wont rule that much as they do now, but your boycott won't work, sorry to say.
Hi First Thanks For Your Post But i Think u Not Playing Sro u know There in THE Egyptian Forum 61.742 Member ?? Means All Silkroad Egyptians. and belive me We all That Members and I Realy Doesn't think it will Work So i asking ur help to help me and Participate Together .
Quote:
Originally Posted by keizar20 View Post
"Hope dies last" as they say

Good luck on that campain againts gold botters...do note that if JM listens, they will put super active GMs that will not only DC/Ban goldbotters, but will also ban the first person they see bot, and will not wait for a PM replay saying ''Īm not botting". The GMs will be made just as kSRO/tSRO/cSRO GMs...they ban on the 1st second they see a normal player that bots...

Again GL to your msg
Plz How Many Time i will say it Guys iam Playing Sro From Like 3 Years and i never saw a GM So what iam trying to say how ? is they become invisible or something They Tell us They Banned 2500 Bots u know They Don't Because Every Bot is Gives joymax Like 400 silk How Will They Banned They ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
i doubt that it will work. unless more than half of the population of silkroad are non-botters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post

Edit: im farming and premium user ^^ i dont bot so im legit
Thnx Your The One !
AND make Sure And Believe Me You will feel the difference When We Do That .

You will feel the difference
Old 06/09/2009, 11:43   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Make sure you announce this on many sro forums,this way it will have even bigger effects.
I`m in btw,even tho I don`t even play anymore
Old 06/09/2009, 12:30   #11

in all server hotan at sungsung and karakoram is full of goldbot like 500-600 goldbot.
I think if all make a list of the name of goldbotter and sent it to joymax they can't didn't anything. And we can all in the screenshot contest weekly send screenshot of goldbotter. In a server of 3500 people capacity, 2000 are "Human/bot", the others 1500 are of GoldBot Company that crowded the server. And joymax i think must put an Offline system of sell and not an online stall (if someone know Sword of the new World sell system, is offline, you put your thing at the price you want at the npc staller and you can disconnect, and the other player that are online can buy want you are sell), and finally joymax must add a queue list for login.

Or, we can put down the server with a ping death attack. No one server can resist to a massive ping with a value of 2-3Gb of packets every seconds
Old 06/09/2009, 12:35   #12

umm . PERFECT Very Nice idea Thnx I THink We Gonna Do That That's A Great Move But We Need An one in Every Server ... What ur Server?
Old 06/09/2009, 12:37   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaClub View Post
Make sure you announce this on many sro forums,this way it will have even bigger effects.
I`m in btw,even tho I don`t even play anymore
i need ur help to send it on Sbot-Sroking-ibot-agbot(rev6)
Thnx But Cann't it be Sticky
it's A Great Move .
Old 06/09/2009, 12:37   #14

actually its most likely 1500-2000 goldbot from goldcompany 100+ staller 1000 bot from char and 500 char afk in towns (including spammers) and 50 people out pvping (max)
Old 06/09/2009, 12:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3vRb View Post
actually its most likely 1500-2000 goldbot from goldcompany 100+ staller 1000 bot from char and 500 char afk in towns (including spammers) and 50 people out pvping (max)
The Server is All Bots !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagga93ita View Post
in all server hotan at sungsung and karakoram is full of goldbot like 500-600 goldbot.
I think if all make a list of the name of goldbotter and sent it to joymax they can't didn't anything. And we can all in the screenshot contest weekly send screenshot of goldbotter. In a server of 3500 people capacity, 2000 are "Human/bot", the others 1500 are of GoldBot Company that crowded the server. And joymax i think must put an Offline system of sell and not an online stall (if someone know Sword of the new World sell system, is offline, you put your thing at the price you want at the npc staller and you can disconnect, and the other player that are online can buy want you are sell), and finally joymax must add a queue list for login.

Or, we can put down the server with a ping death attack. No one server can resist to a massive ping with a value of 2-3Gb of packets every seconds
What ur Point ? is Massive Ping We Download And Play ?

#Merged by Julian2008
NEXT TIME USE EDIT BUTTON!