Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Healing in SV

Discussion on Healing in SV within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm trying to set up a function in SV so that my tao heals herself every X seconds. I tried to set it to Press F2 every X seconds and having the heal skill on F2, but as expected it only presses F2, and then my tao will heal monsters because it treats it as an attack. I need to have my tao heal herself because she's currently taking 7 damage instead of 1, so health pots run out 7 times quicker. I know it's possible as I've seen my friend done it, but I forgot the setup for that function. Can someone please tell me the setup to automatically heal? ^^ It could be heal every X seconds or heal when HP drops to X.
Old 06/10/2007, 18:49   #2

put pots to f2, then set f2 to every x seconds. For lvling with sv, i sugguest a mana bs....my sv wont freakin work though. If you could help me find a way to fix it thanks. My sv 1.10 gets that "pls download the new version' thing.
Old 06/10/2007, 19:16   #3

You didn't answer my question, and I've had a mana BS for a very long time. Putting pots to F2 will automatically heal her when HP is below X, which I've already done. But since she takes 7 damage instead of 1, it will use up health pots 7 times quicker. I'm trying to find a way to automatically heal (the skill, not heal as in using pots) every X seconds or when HP is below X.
Old 06/10/2007, 19:20   #4

run continuosly with a macro, set the macro to press say f5 (which is what i used for heal). Then set the macro to right click you, and set the macro to hit FX again for whatever ur nado is. Cause then on sv, if you set it you have to set yourself as one of the targets. Then it may try to just hit you all the time, which is really dumb, so run contiuously with a macro. Make the timings REALLY short, but make the one from fX-f5 a long lapse
Old 06/10/2007, 20:30   #5

Impossible since u cant change skills meantime unless .. u put cure in skill box then put ur char name on target box... lol but then u couldnt lvl at all >.< unless ur using a wand