Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this trust worthy?

Discussion on is this trust worthy? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/26/2007, 22:28   #166

elite*gold: 0
Being the positive guy I am, It's incredibly hard to scam MONEY especially if they are using PAYPAL.... thats a main reason I don't think its a scam, 2nd is they Do reply almost every email sent to them with good answers and everything. 3rd Their websites down so obviously if their host is down too then their email wouldnt work since its ran by their host. Now for the hotmail account, I don't know why its not responding, and why the websites down for 3 days now.

All I'm saying is for paypal you have 40 days to submit your request and I'm not jumping to conclusions yet. Ill wait my 5 more days or so and see whats up then.
Old 05/26/2007, 22:36   #167

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostxUntitled@May 26 2007, 22:28
Being the positive guy I am, It's incredibly hard to scam MONEY especially if they are using PAYPAL.... thats a main reason I don't think its a scam, 2nd is they Do reply almost every email sent to them with good answers and everything. 3rd Their websites down so obviously if their host is down too then their email wouldnt work since its ran by their host. Now for the hotmail account, I don't know why its not responding, and why the websites down for 3 days now.

All I'm saying is for paypal you have 40 days to submit your request and I'm not jumping to conclusions yet. Ill wait my 5 more days or so and see whats up then.
yo almost ok you will w8 5 days , people did call paypal and paypal didnt find any info anymore from gold4u no paypal account nothing so you realy think you will get your dbs im still w8 for my **** i did also mailt paypal.
i hope all of us who did buy dbs from the site will get there money back or dbs.
Old 05/26/2007, 22:45   #168

I just don't understand why, if they wanted to scam us, use paypal KNOWING that they will do something about not receiving goods......... They made it clear in the website that PayPal was the only way to pay..... You would think if they were scamming for money they would use something like a credit card or a money order
Old 05/26/2007, 23:16   #169

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostxUntitled@May 26 2007, 22:45
I just don't understand why, if they wanted to scam us, use paypal KNOWING that they will do something about not receiving goods......... They made it clear in the website that PayPal was the only way to pay..... You would think if they were scamming for money they would use something like a credit card or a money order
yea, youre right most of us think that, i hope so lol, mabey its a little boy who doesnt know paypal, hopely paypal will knock him down thay can find everything, i hope so . gold4u had to use a number of his bank to drop his money from his paypal acc to his own bank....... . now i only have to w8 for paypal thay are working on it thay gonne try to contact gold4u. so hopely i will get good nieuws from paypal, the next mail i will get from them.
Old 05/26/2007, 23:35   #170

the site is down now but i'm sure you all have been told any sites offering DragonBall's are completely fake, unless its do not trust it.
Old 05/27/2007, 04:44   #171

Quote:
Originally posted by blinko@May 26 2007, 23:35
the site is down now but i'm sure you all have been told any sites offering DragonBall's are completely fake, unless its do not trust it.
not the best theory because thats like saying any site that sells WoW gold is fake or WoW items, I mean there's no rule to what people can sell really it's just that No one has made a full proof way of getting DB's and selling them for moneys.

My theory is that if there was a way to make DB's which is by farming
you can get about max of 4 DBs in like 6 hours (Assumming each of the characters being plvled have full double socs SRG)
Now if you could do this with 5 accts with 4 noobs in each, then you would get 20 DBs per day Not to mention what you get from Drops and selling the accts......

The site could hire people from each server that has this kind of double socs or ways of making DBs and buy the DB's off them for cheap then sell the DB's on their site for higher but still cheaper then TQ.

Makes sense doesn't it?
Old 05/27/2007, 06:54   #172

ok, people, plz dont dont dont dont argue about how they can get dbs. my firends can plvl a water from lv1 to 110 in 1day , yes 1day, tat is 4dbs on my server count tat u can sel the sdg.
Old 05/27/2007, 09:58   #173

I have a full dual socket set of srg and plvl a water to 110 in 6 hours, in this way you can make 4 reborns each day that means 16 dbs but not always the spawns are free so you have wait sometimes for more than 2 hours to start plvl, selling the SDG or SRG for 3 dbs is not always so fast sometimes take me 5 min another more than a day, also there are more farmers in every server that also sell supergem. And the most important thing your supply of DBS come from paypallers if they don't need supergems your flow of DBs is over.
I think that they probably use another method like making sockets and sell them for DBs (i don't belive in socket tricks)
Old 05/27/2007, 14:46   #174

All i F'in know is it is possible to Get tons of DBs and Sell them, just noone has hired people and done it!!
Old 05/27/2007, 18:11   #175

I think it's worth the risk to buy them.... but right now there website is down!
Old 05/27/2007, 20:53   #176

yo all, i did maild him and did get a mail back i did ask him where my stuff is and wy the site is of and he did mail me back this the mail:From: "Anonymous Oh to nine" <> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: where is the site and my order.
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 11:35:20 -0300

Your order of DBs are still being processed and transferred

i did also told him that i call paypal.
now i have yust have to w8 lol hopely everyone will get there money back or dbs!!!
i will keep update if i know more.
Old 05/27/2007, 23:13   #177

L.E.D (lower economically developed) countries can buy cheaper dbies than the rest of us anyway.

They are properly doing this, then selling them for slightly more hence they make a profit, everyone's happy!
Old 05/27/2007, 23:41   #178

There Website has seem to have been shut down.
Old 05/27/2007, 23:49   #179

this is a scammmmm take care guys,
don trust anybot especially the turbo **** one bot till 1 month from now, all SM and free bots include scamming files,
i told u and its ur choice, stop for 1 month or loose ur items.......

<hr>Append on May 27 2007, 23:52<hr> plz try to keep on clean gaming nowadays till this bad days gone away plz

<hr>Append on May 27 2007, 23:52<hr> plz try to keep on clean gaming nowadays till this bad days go away plz
Old 05/28/2007, 02:46   #180

Quote:
Originally posted by elshamy05031986@May 27 2007, 23:49
this is a scammmmm take care guys,
don trust anybot especially the turbo **** one bot till 1 month from now, all SM and free bots include scamming files,
i told u and its ur choice, stop for 1 month or loose ur items.......

<hr>Append on May 27 2007, 23:52<hr> plz try to keep on clean gaming nowadays till this bad days gone away plz

<hr>Append on May 27 2007, 23:52<hr> plz try to keep on clean gaming nowadays till this bad days go away plz
people, please ignore this guy and keep ur discussion going ......thank you