Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this trust worthy?

Discussion on is this trust worthy? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/15/2007, 17:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
I also agree with Matt.dk, when I finally decide to buy dbs, I'll buy it from this site(only 10) and then I'll bump this topic to what happens...

Unless someone else wants 10 dbs, this would actually be better then paying TQ money if it's real
Old 05/15/2007, 17:36   #17

thank you guys, my rl friend also bought from there foranother game, but i still not so sure. i am not buying, but my good budy is , so i wanan make sure he buys for the cheapest.
Old 05/15/2007, 17:46   #18

The only safe way to buy Dragon ***** is using the methods that are supported by TQ themselves... as I do not see any official 3th party offering DB Sales, this is prolly just asking for trouble if you use this 'service'
Old 05/15/2007, 19:17   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@May 15 2007, 10:35
Its an affiliate of pro-gamers. Its not a scam. They run probobly a good 500+ hunters across a few different servers, and farm waters off constantly. They easily make their db quota.

And no, they don't sell in db codes. They sell via db transfers so you have to wait 2-5 business days.

I'm going to say there is mabye at MOST a 2% chance this is a scam, because these guys sell WoW gold - I've bought wow gold from there before and it worked out fine... AND, they are an affiliate of pro-gamers, the biggest wow gold distributor around.
How can you be sure that they'll send you the DBs after payment though? I doubt this site would give some kind of official receipt of your payment. They could simply say payment not received or something. Also there could be errors in DB transfer across servers. Another doubt that I have is how is it possible to transfer 125 DBs when the DBs increment is in 10s?
This site does use perfect English though I think, which boosts trust a little lolz.
Old 05/15/2007, 21:03   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence+May 15 2007, 10:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (requiescence @ May 15 2007, 10:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Matt.dk@May 15 2007, 10:35
Its an affiliate of pro-gamers. Its not a scam. They run probobly a good 500+ hunters across a few different servers, and farm waters off constantly. They easily make their db quota.

And no, they don't sell in db codes. They sell via db transfers so you have to wait 2-5 business days.

I'm going to say there is mabye at MOST a 2% chance this is a scam, because these guys sell WoW gold - I've bought wow gold from there before and it worked out fine... AND, they are an affiliate of pro-gamers, the biggest wow gold distributor around.
How can you be sure that they'll send you the DBs after payment though? I doubt this site would give some kind of official receipt of your payment. They could simply say payment not received or something. Also there could be errors in DB transfer across servers. Another doubt that I have is how is it possible to transfer 125 DBs when the DBs increment is in 10s?
This site does use perfect English though I think, which boosts trust a little lolz.
[/b][/quote]
Paypal emails you a reciept for any payment you make to or from your paypal account.

I've bought wow gold from these guys before, they are good.

If you still don't wanna trust it, wait for someone else to buy some dbs and confirm that it works.

And, you can transfer 100's of dbs. They just have to be scrolled.
Old 05/16/2007, 01:19   #21

ok i'll be the one to try it! i pay pal'ed for 10 db's so we'll see what happens! i'll keep everyone up dated.

<hr>Append on May 16 2007, 11:07<hr> lol ok first update, i recieved an email stating the order was "processing" soi thought every thing was ok. But it seems that the site is down as of 5 am when i checked it! Maybe it was a scam? Maybe its still legit? i'll keep everyone posted!
Old 05/16/2007, 14:29   #22

Hmm the only reason I think its a scam is you can't transfer 10 dbs... you have 21 dbs minmum to transfer...the only way they could do it would be transfer 20 over and save 10, but we will see
Old 05/16/2007, 17:49   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Neowarcloud@May 16 2007, 14:29
Hmm the only reason I think its a scam is you can't transfer 10 dbs... you have 21 dbs minmum to transfer...the only way they could do it would be transfer 20 over and save 10, but we will see
dude. u gotta read how it works, they cover the transfer fee and etc. if u buy 10, tehy transfer 21, and u get 10, the rest 10 probably wait foranother customer.
btw, keep us updated, iwanan see wat happens
Old 05/16/2007, 18:37   #24

my opinion some cc hackers buy from tq using hacked cc.. to obtain a real money they buy dbs from tq and resell it for much lower price..
Old 05/16/2007, 23:16   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by junie@May 16 2007, 09:37
my opinion some cc hackers buy from tq using hacked cc.. to obtain a real money they buy dbs from tq and resell it for much lower price..
Nope. They farm 24/7 with multiple accounts, probobly in the 100's.

These guys are good, bought wow gold from them before. I'm pretty sure this isin't a scam.

Anyone could do this if they had like 30 computers. Farming 10 SV hunters on each one, thats 300 farmers.
Old 05/17/2007, 01:11   #26

Oké I have bought also 10 DB's with Paypall and I have already the return of Payball that the mony has arrived where it should be = the Gold4you.

So I also keep you up date of the progress of this kind of purchase.

To be continued !

greatings,
Enasci
Old 05/17/2007, 01:41   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by Enasci@May 16 2007, 16:11
Oké I have bought also 10 DB's with Paypall and I have already the return of Payball that the mony has arrived where it should be = the Gold4you.

So I also keep you up date of the progress of this kind of purchase.

To be continued !

greatings,
Enasci
If you come in here in 5 days saying you got scammed, I wan't proof of the paypal transaction.

Also note what they said on their website, it goes through the db transfer service.
Old 05/17/2007, 02:04   #28

Hai Matt.dk,

"....it goes through the db transfer service. "
what do you understand of the explaination ?
For example that - db transfer service - , is that another service as the service where you playing at ? AT the normal site of CO2 where you can credit your DB's you have to put in ID codes and BA..... codes.
I read about it of course and I am still a little bit mixed up by reading the way of getting the DB's. (english isn't my mother language).
But at the end I thought "hopely I get a mail of them where they explain to me the precise way how they transmit the DB's to me".

( So I can use some "Lucky time" now, anybody have some for me ? )

greatings,
Enasci
Old 05/17/2007, 04:19   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by chickeneaterguy@May 15 2007, 07:05
Well...think about it....How would it be possible for them to obtain large amounts of dbs and sell them for less than TQ? If they had maybe 300+ accounts botting all day, every day, they could maybe pull it off but eventually would run out.
maybe, ppl on runescape do it all the time.
one of my friend paid his membership like this
Old 05/17/2007, 04:46   #30

This is kind of hard to believe but i guess its possible. May not earn a lot of money in USD, but probably in some countries like in phillipines or brazil they could pay less to the workers that bot farm and earn lots by selling it USD.