Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this trust worthy?

Discussion on is this trust worthy? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/26/2007, 03:38   #151

elite*gold: 0
ok a1baster, u can ban him now, u got enuff stuff u need to ban him.

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 03:39<hr> ok guys stay on topic now..my friend still wanan know...........waiting for golden to post any updates
Old 05/26/2007, 04:13   #152

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenOfChaos@May 26 2007, 02:02
seriously call pay pal they will tell you it will take two seconds or email them ask them for the phone number to the company they will tell you there is none and that all contact info has been deleted yourll have to file a case with them and it will go to elavated cause they dont exist
and they will send you soem thing that looks like this

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We have begun our investigation of the
following transaction:

Transaction Date: May 22, 2007
Transaction Amount: -&#036;111.49 USD
Invoice ID: xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxx
Your Transaction ID: xxxx xxxxxx x xxxx
Seller's Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Case Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seller's Name: Big Jer
Seller's Email:

We will make every effort to resolve this claim within 30 days although
we
may require additional time to complete our investigation.

Our investigation will be made on a best-effort basis and PayPal cannot
guarantee funds recovery. For more information about how PayPal
investigates complaints, please review the User Agreement.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go
to
the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Edmund Lew is the Seller

is the email

So they are different then yours

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 04:24<hr> Also there were like 5 people that bought stuff from this site and none of them but me gave emails, or any related information besides what they thought about it. All I can say is it has been 2 days almost 3 and I'm willing to wait 6 days at most. If no Dragonballs then it's a scam, I'll keep sending emails asking for updates. I'll keep you guys posted k
Old 05/26/2007, 06:25   #153

For the ppl that used paypal (and if this is indeed a scam) you have up to 45 days from payment day to open a dispute of item not received. If the seller doesnt reply or refund in 20 days, you can escalate the claim and paypal will investigate. If the seller cant prouve they send you anything you should get your money back.

I have used paypal alot with ebay and i had to that way too many times. So far i always got my money back on items i never got.

If you do get your dbs, then you will know this information for future paypal transaction going wrong :P
Old 05/26/2007, 07:45   #154

im back again i did mail a lot to gold4 u didnt get any mail back so thats not so great news, im tired about this all if its a scam yes or no the site is of now for 3 days or something.
btw can someon tell me how i can get my money back i did pay with paypal ty
Old 05/26/2007, 09:00   #155

Let's get to the fact people
-Web is down for a long time
-None of the buyers gets the dbs (except Matt.dk but haven't show any recipe from paypall or a proof of that)
-When some buyers make they first purchase lower than 100&#036; they get a email to buy till 100&#036;
-AlmostxUntitled have show proves about the purchase and he didn't get any db
-DBs are not easy or fast to farm like gold on WoW, you can only get dbs by buying from another paypallers so if you farm a server a lot and get all DBS prices would raises and you have to move to a cheapest one, even if you have high level chars in various server your supply of DBs are based on the ammount of paypallers in that server

I'm sorry if people get scammed but so far all facts say that it was a SCAM
Old 05/26/2007, 12:34   #156

Excuse me KioSaM

[QUOTE]-AlmostxUntitled have show proves about the purchase and he didn't get any db
[QUOTE]

but I have also show prove about my purchase.
See page 6, post nr. 85.

I haven't see of hear till now nothing (exept those emails I get from them in post nr. 85).
I'm going to be a little nervous now :?
Reading the rules of Paypall yesterday , it is correct what lifesaver told us about open a dispute when you not get your thing after paying. I am a glad to hear from livesaver that he has good experiance whit that.
I shall wait till 7 days after my payement and then for shore thing I go open a dispute.

To be continued,
greatings
Enasci
Old 05/26/2007, 12:46   #157

It seems alot of ppl dont know how paypal works thats why i thought i would let ppl know.

Also one of the reason that i wouldnt buy those dbs is the fact you need a lvl 50 char to transfer dbs to. It seems a little hard for anyone to own chars on every server, true you only need one. Thats just my opinion.
Old 05/26/2007, 13:13   #158

Quote:
Originally posted by lifesaver@May 26 2007, 06:25
For the ppl that used paypal (and if this is indeed a scam) you have up to 45 days from payment day to open a dispute of item not received. If the seller doesnt reply or refund in 20 days, you can escalate the claim and paypal will investigate. If the seller cant prouve they send you anything you should get your money back.

I have used paypal alot with ebay and i had to that way too many times. So far i always got my money back on items i never got.

If you do get your dbs, then you will know this information for future paypal transaction going wrong :P
yo live can you help me with it please, what must i post to paypal to get my money back if it is a scammm ty man hopely you can help me and all other people here.
Old 05/26/2007, 14:19   #159

Sorry Enasci for not mention you.
I only mention AlmostxUntitled cause he has a lot of posts and karma and he make the last post about this. i read the whole thread and i know there are more buyers than him. I whish you good luck to all and if you don't get the DBS at least you get your money back.
Old 05/26/2007, 15:24   #160

ok guys i sat on the phone yesterday with pay pal for two hours while they tried to find the seller and any info they could and all they could tell me was that the person who was the seller has deleted there account with pay pal and because they cant get any info right now with out taking it futher every one would need to fill out a report (case) with them and they will see wha they can do i did mine while i was on the phone with the person frompay pal and it went to escalted right away cause the seller has no account with them any more ok i will now post all the emails i have gotten from this whole scam and maybe then you will belive me has any one else emaild there email yet and got mailer demon cause mine does every time thats the email they say to email when theres a problem

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:31<hr> Dear QueenOfChaos ,

This email confirms that you have paid () &#036;111.49 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *XEROSX".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Item Price: &#036;111.49 USD
Total: &#036;111.49 USD
Order Description: Cart Order No: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Item/Product Number: 070522-134647-3651
Invoice ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buyer: QueenOfChaos

Business Information

Business:

Your Unconfirmed Address

Shipping Info: xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact at .

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:33<hr> Dear QueenOfChaos ,

This email confirms that Big Jer has accepted the &#036;111.49 USD you sent.

Payment Details

Amount: &#036;111.49 USD
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cart Order No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view your PayPal balance or other account information, log in to the
PayPal website.

Thank you for using PayPal!

Sincerely,
PayPal

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:39<hr> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: May 25, 2007 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Order Status Change: 070522-134647-3651
To: "" <>

I would like to know what is going on with my order your site says its offline. An answer would be appreciated.

On 5/22/07, t2dxero @ hotmail. com < > wrote:
Dear QueenOfChaos ,

The status of your order id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been changed to Processing

This email was automatically sent from

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:42<hr>
Date: May 24, 2007 3:47 PM
Subject: Purchase of DBs
To:

Hi i just wanted to get an update on my purchase since your site has been down for the past 2 days. My email is I bought a 20 and 30 pack and suppose to be getting 100 for the special offer you had going. Thank you for the update, my character is xxxxxxxxxx on xxx server

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:45<hr>
Date: May 22, 2007 7:02 PM
Subject: Gold4U Inc. Promotion
To:

Hello Gold4U Customer.

As you may know, we recently started a new promotion. If you order atleast 100&#036; worth of products on your first order, you will get 2x the amount delivered to you! This means you get everything doubled! But remember, this only applies to your first order only. All orders after that do not apply this promotion. Due to recent server failiure, our store was brought offline for a day. So in this case, we have extended the promotion until the 24th.

We want to thank everyone who has been supoorting customers and continous customers since. We are very grateful to have you and thanks for all your continuous support by choosing the best MMORPG provider ever!

- Gold4U, Administrator
Edmund Lau

If you have any questions, please contact us at .

Thanks!

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:52<hr>

Date: May 22, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: Purchase of DBs
To: Anonymous Oh to nine <>

On 5/22/07, Anonymous Oh to nine < > wrote:

We do not have all the dbs on diamond yet. Are you ok with waiting 2 more
days for all of them to arrive?

Date: May 22, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: Purchase of DBs
To: Anonymous Oh to nine <>

i am on the xxxxxx server. Also I was just wondering if
you
already have the DBs on our server or if we will have to wait for a
transfer. Thank You and hope to hear from you soon.

__________________________________________________ _______________

<hr>Append on May 26 2007, 15:54<hr> of so as you can see i have made every attempt to get this settled
and still nothing all the emails from this site have been deletd please just contact pay pal
Old 05/26/2007, 16:34   #161

Quote:
Originally posted by ~RuinatioN~+May 25 2007, 22:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~RuinatioN~ @ May 25 2007, 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--1timeuser@May 25 2007, 21:01
Well...Stop faking to be me ok? Im babie tyra =D Ill prove it =) And my friend brought this to my attention as her husband had bought this db thingy for lower price and she saw my name...Well if your the one who hacked me a few weeks ago...*** you kay? Dont try be somebody else when your not them you ******* idiot...Stop using my ******* name ffs...Kinda funny you say im the richest player in the server..when i lost my dual sockets and everything few weeks back eh? This is a scam k Nobody trust this or you will get scammed k...

And *** you ******** =)
I was quoting the website you dumbass biotch. I'm glad you got hacked with a attitude like that. [/b][/quote]
My apologies *****...You wouldnt be in the best of moods if you saw that and you got hacked =O

and i did get hacked..heres a cookie
Old 05/26/2007, 16:42   #162

so its a scam? >.>
Old 05/26/2007, 17:10   #163

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@May 15 2007, 06:58
It's a scam.
Page 1 in this thread.
Old 05/26/2007, 17:46   #164

Quote:
Originally posted by golden84+May 26 2007, 13:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (golden84 @ May 26 2007, 13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lifesaver@May 26 2007, 06:25

yo live can you help me with it please, what must i post to paypal to get my money back if it is a scammm ty man hopely you can help me and all other people here. [/b][/quote]
1. logging paypal
2. click on the tab resolution center
3. click on the blue text "Report a Problem"
4. select item dispute and click continue
5. enter the transaction id or select from the list, click continue
6. select i have not received anything from seller and click continue
7. select virtual goods - delivered electronically and type in a message to the seller (like : I didnt receive my items. Whats going on?) and then click continue.

At that point you opened a disputed and you leave a chance for the seller to reply. If you let it like that in 20 days it will automatically close and you will not receive your money back.

You have to escalate the dispute before those 20 days are up. To escalate you need to do the following :
1. logging paypal
3. you should now see a list of your dispute, click on the view button
4. next to the text box where you can talk to the seller, you have 2 choice, either close the dispute or escalate it. Just select escalate and click continue.
5. fill in the the fields again with the correct option for your situation, then click continue.

your done and you just have to wait for paypal to investigate. It can take up to a month before they give you your money back. So you have to be patient at that point.
Old 05/26/2007, 18:09   #165

Quote:
Originally posted by lifesaver+May 26 2007, 17:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lifesaver @ May 26 2007, 17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -golden84@May 26 2007, 13:13
<!--QuoteBegin--lifesaver
Quote:
@May 26 2007, 06:25
For the ppl that used paypal (and if this is indeed a scam) you have up to 45 days from payment day to open a dispute of item not received.* If the seller doesnt reply or refund in 20 days, you can escalate the claim and paypal will investigate.* If the seller cant prouve they send you anything you should get your money back.

I have used paypal alot with ebay and i had to that way too many times.* So far i always got my money back on items i never got.

yo live can you help me with it please, what must i post to paypal to get my money back if it is a scammm ty man hopely you can help me and all other people here.
1. logging paypal
3. click on the blue text "Report a Problem"
4. select item dispute and click continue
5. enter the transaction id or select from the list, click continue
6. select i have not received anything from seller and click continue
7. select virtual goods - delivered electronically and type in a message to the seller (like : I didnt receive my items. Whats going on?) and then click continue.

At that point you opened a disputed and you leave a chance for the seller to reply. If you let it like that in 20 days it will automatically close and you will not receive your money back.

You have to escalate the dispute before those 20 days are up. To escalate you need to do the following :
1. logging paypal
3. you should now see a list of your dispute, click on the view button
4. next to the text box where you can talk to the seller, you have 2 choice, either close the dispute or escalate it. Just select escalate and click continue.
5. fill in the the fields again with the correct option for your situation, then click continue.

your done and you just have to wait for paypal to investigate. It can take up to a month before they give you your money back. So you have to be patient at that point. [/b][/quote]
ty man, hope i will get out with it