Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some help and advices

Discussion on i need some help and advices within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys

I wana ask what do you think from your own expirience...when sould i try upgrade my equipments and hope for 1 sock or 2 sock item? sinc ei speended more than 500+ mets on items and no socket....and no luck...so tell me how do you getting 2 sock items from your own expirience write ...

tnx
Old 04/23/2007, 14:50   #2

well man i know 1 trick:
go to artisian in tc get a met then the item you wana socket put the item thenn met then dc then upgrade
Old 04/23/2007, 15:19   #3

Yeah tiger it's realy bad open sock i never opened one!! i just did much work =) when conquer have fury gem normal 7kk i creat 8 miner's and put at cotobo all and this give me much money! so now! try buy db's 20kk and sell 25! it's the more easy way to do money! bb have fun!
Old 04/23/2007, 15:31   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by willianaxlrose@Apr 23 2007, 15:19
Yeah tiger it's realy bad open sock i never opened one!! i just did much work =) when conquer have fury gem normal 7kk i creat 8 miner's and put at cotobo all and this give me much money! so now! try buy db's 20kk and sell 25! it's the more easy way to do money! bb have fun!
not really ppls on my server all sell 20kk + nobody for 20kk ...and if you sell 25kk nobody dont buy thats the problem....and sockets are dman for me.... like for some other ppls ... im speending mone yon meteors and dont ge tluck while some ppls get every day 1 socket.... so theres have to be something...