Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

need advices to Hack well ^^

Discussion on need advices to Hack well ^^ within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need advices to Hack well ^^

Hi all,i searched for speedhack,no cooldown and no delay hack,but i didnt find anything working... except bots. can someone help me to create some nice hacks thx to CE? I can pay Alz on Mars serv EU for explainations, I hope for a positive answer,Thanks in advance

Old 07/08/2008, 17:35   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoPhilanGet View Post
Hi all,i searched for speedhack,no cooldown and no delay hack,but i didnt find anything working... except bots. can someone help me to create some nice hacks thx to CE? I can pay Alz on Mars serv EU for explainations, I hope for a positive answer,Thanks in advance
please, help me, i serach again speedhacks...

Old 07/09/2008, 01:35   #3

Ur just stupid +.+
Old 07/09/2008, 02:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Well the only thing that i could get to work is the map hack. Its kind of weird, you can get like ****** ice with monsters from desert scream.

Old 07/09/2008, 22:51   #5

Evilclown after u maphack.. Do a relog and ull appear in whole different world ^^

« Red Cabal Full Client DL Link? | Chaos Lamp »

Similar Threads
Need some advices
07/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello mates... I have one really big problem... Right now iv got 2 bans on my main character 86 lvl xbower... I dont want to lost him forever.. So what would u do, if u would at the same situation .... (handgrinding isnt for me, i dont have so much time)
[Rsro]Gms should listen to this advices :)
01/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 34 Replies
today i went to isro forum read few post and found good advices it would be great if pay even more attention to Bots spamers multiclients and other sh!#.. by (Odin)Vadelag 1. Make a pop-up window that ask simple question like 2+2=? and if player don't answer in some minutes or answers wrong make him disconect and he can't login for x hours (1;2) and if you answer right you get rondom item or "activity ticket" and then u get 10 tickets u can claim prize from so-ok. 2. If someone...
[ECSRO VIP] I need some advices for bower.
10/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello Dear Players, I just want to ask how should I skill my bowman. Tell me about 90/100 cap. And snow shield doesn't consumes mp, but it needs int, so what's the highest snow I can use? Don't tell me about force. :)
i need some help and advices
04/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys :) I wana ask what do you think from your own expirience...when sould i try upgrade my equipments and hope for 1 sock or 2 sock item? sinc ei speended more than 500+ mets on items and no socket....and no luck...so tell me how do you getting 2 sock items from your own expirience write ... tnx
Advices for gamehacking
08/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
well, i wanna start creating some hacks.. etc, i wanna knwo the basic tools(that use), and some tutorials... someone can tell me where can i find?