Originally posted by Lake292@Mar 18 2007, 14:27 just crack new version of SV and it will work :?
Yeah with the risk of being infected with a trojan
Unless you've got a standalone version, for wich there are no guides and most ppl can't make it themselves
I had the old version and it didnt work since yesterday. I also found out that a few people have gotten banned lately. So i don tknow, maybe its time to check and see if the newer version works.
Tq Probably switched server IP's since there are only 2 ip's it could be. Couldn't that be the cause that SV not working anymore? ScriptVessel could still be trying to connect to a different IP that the server USED to run on? (Just A Theory) I think It's time for us to quit *******' and crack another version. I'm looking for it now.
Originally posted by a1blaster@Mar 18 2007, 19:42 Goto>>> Cracking SV 4339 Post #73!
Looks like anantasia found a answer!
}^~^{
Yeah but the file you're cracking could be infected with a trojan so I'd reather won't take the risk untill somebody can confirm that it's harmless....
I had the same problem yesterday, but I tried rebooting my computer then it worked just fine! [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I R PRO' border='0' alt='I R PRO' />
[Guide]CoEmuV2 Line 30 and line 34 error FIX *Changed Name* 02/26/2021 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 57 Replies CoEmu V2 Common 2 Error fixes
After you have followed one of these 3 guides
*ORIGINAL AMAZING RELEASE* CoEmuv2.Nano(5095) Source Code
GOOD VIDEO GUIDE Video+All Files+Source oF CoEmu v2
Setup Explained Guide (Pics) CoEmu v2 Source Setup
NONE OF THE ABOVE GUIDES ARE CREATED BY ME
PlyFF's command line server scripting 12/28/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies Hey guys,
got something special for you but its in a very beta state, so please dont beat me if it doesnt work, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.
So, this is PlyFF, and its a command line tool which automatically uploads scripts that will be saved on the FlyFF-Servers and MAY be started on the next update GPotato will bring out, or everytime the servers refresh.
To run it just follow the steps.
If you want to stop an order (delete script from server) just type 'c' instead of 'i'...
Line][age Myst Server - L2Walker 06/18/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies someone have or can find Token and Protocol Version from this server..
Line]http://L2myst.com