Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is needed to make custom char colours etc?

Discussion on What is needed to make custom char colours etc? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiya,
I would like to make my first real contribution to the forum, and would like to do some cool custom character schemes, could someone point out to me whats needed, besides photoshop, and which files corrispond to each char/item ?

Thx

::edit::: srry for this, didnt see post below
Old 01/09/2007, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
First you need the extracter, which will extract all the editable .dds files from the packed .wdf files.
And here's the wdfextracter, credits goes to unknownone.
Put all files in CO folder.

Second you need a plugin for photohop that lets you edit and save .dds files.

Third, it's nice to be able to view the files, so here coems a dds viewer in handy.

Lastly, a way to sort out which files correspond to which char etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to make your very own custom edits!
07/24/2018 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 25 Replies
Photoshop CS2: No Warez Allowed nVidia DDS Plugin: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/p...s_plugins.h tml 1: Open up an armour in Photoshop, Doesnt matter which one.. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7462/tutorial1 tw0.th.jpg 2: Ok, so im going to create a BASIC colour mod just to show you how simple it is. So you want to select the lasso tool, hold it down and pick Polygonal Lasso. Then select pieces of the armour you want to edit such as done below.
How to make custom NPC help pls..
05/12/2010 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
I was wondering if you can help me with my problem. im trying to set up a server for my friends and i to play. I wanted to know how to make a custom npc that sells the stuffs which i want him to sell. Any help will be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.:handsdown:
How can I make a custom halo?
03/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How can I make a custom halo?
how 2 make gunz custom backgrounds
02/18/2010 - GunZ - 0 Replies
this works for all versions of gunz please give me credits just follow these instructions things you need 1 brutecrc32 2 the images u want 2 put in gunz as the background (must be 800x600 pixels and must b a jpg image you can edit them to that size using any picture editor including windows paint for most windows anyway) 3 the loadable.mrs file from the gunz u want 2 edit (must be up to date) 4 an mrs decompiler 5 a non updating launcher k now right click on youre gunz shortcut it...