Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Vote Together.....scriptvessel

Discussion on Lets Vote Together.....scriptvessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sharing ....this forum made for sharing ....... we have the freedom to say watever we want and wat ever we need ..

i am talking to ever body got a brain he can think with it ....

LETS VOTE TO CHANGE THIS FORUM AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO PUPLIC OUR pots and hacks.. they act with us like slaves ...why ?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKe up thats not a real life thats a ******* game.... guys vote to change this site and lets choose another site

1-every body got ability to make site for a forum so tll us .
2- do u know a nice site with a powerfull forum and good hackers tll us.
3-just vote to move or not to move

WE ARE WARNING ePvP FORUM MAKERS SHARE OR WE WILL LEAVE.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOoBS' border='0' alt='NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoBS' />
Old 01/03/2007, 16:44   #2

First, you dont have freedom here.

Second, whoever does share with the community, gets a little piece of the cake. Those who doesnt, deserve nothing. I dont see a problem.

Third, häahhehahhahahha. Well, leave then, but as I can see youre staying here because you cant find any other forum who would share with you.
Old 01/03/2007, 16:45   #3

Good topic but personaly its upto the people who share stuff weather they share it or not we have no right to to tell them to share.Even if this is a sharing forum.
Old 01/03/2007, 16:46   #4

No. It is completely up to the cracker/designer. You have no place to force them to. Who are you to change the motives of people? If you are going to leave because you didn't get exactly what you wanted, then we don't want you here.

Or, using your logic, people need to share, so just go up the national bank and ask them to "share" the $80 USD to buy ScriptVessel. That is basically what you're suggesting.

Quote:
Originally posted by ahmedamin889
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOoBS' border='0' alt='NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoBS' />
And that really makes us want to share with you, right?
Old 01/03/2007, 16:47   #5

let me guess.... u didn't get SV? and maybe if u contribute u would get it, everyoen who got it, got it for a reason, and rattlz and dm were pretty sure u didn't deserve it for whatever reason......help out on the forum and i'm sure you'll get another chance
Old 01/03/2007, 17:29   #6

i didnt get SV, and i really dont care if i get it or not, but just my thoughts - to me its just a game, either make the forum private so the noobs can stop posting messages like gimme gimme, or post it so noobs can stop making useless posts like gimme gimme.

Posting it publicly will prevent a lot of noobs from making un-necessary posts, but then again these are the people who really dont deserve it. making the forum private would be a better option for people who contribute, and i am not talking about the people who just flame or posts for the sake of posting or getting their post count up.

for the person who cracked SV, congrats. maybe you should of PMed the mods and send them the files instead of making it public knowledge so noobs can stop pestering for the program?

but then again thats just my thoughts. to the one who is threatening to leave, i would wave good bye
Old 01/03/2007, 17:56   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by LordLosChaos+Jan 3 2007, 16:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LordLosChaos @ Jan 3 2007, 16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No. It is completely up to the cracker/designer. You have no place to force them to. Who are you to change the motives of people? If you are going to leave because you didn't get exactly what you wanted, then we don't want you here.

Or, using your logic, people need to share, so just go up the national bank and ask them to "share" the &#036;80 USD to buy ScriptVessel. That is basically what you're suggesting.

<!--QuoteBegin--ahmedamin889

And that really makes us want to share with you, right? [/b][/quote]
Yeah, he's quite a persuasive guy...I think DM's black list just got longer 0.0

But yeah, I doubt we will move forum any time soon >.>
Old 01/03/2007, 18:09   #8

Well said ewong915 I agree with you completely.

I heard that the cracked SV is not working anymore and Mr.Rattles is not going to fix it. So all you noobs can get on with your life.

wink wink say no more.

I didn't get SV either but this site is fill with 100's and 1000's of great things and helpful people. I bet the that each of us have at least 2 or 3 hack or cracks we use to make our game play more fun. No reason to get all bend out of shape because you can't get 1 program for free.

Anyone got &#036;4 I can borrow. Just kidding
Old 01/03/2007, 18:11   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Hodyon@Jan 3 2007, 18:09

I heard that the cracked SV is not working anymore and Mr.Rattles is not going to fix it. So all you noobs can get on with your life.

wink wink say no more.

I didn't get SV either but this site is fill with 100's and 1000's of great things and helpful people. I bet the that each of us have at least 2 or 3 hack or cracks we use to make our game play more fun. No reason to get all bend out of shape because you can't get 1 program for free.

SV doesn't work anymore? How come?
Old 01/03/2007, 18:16   #10

shh I am hunting wabbits.

I was pulling your leg .. I was kidding.

I was trying to fool the noobs
Old 01/03/2007, 18:16   #11

@ pokey2
Quote:
wink wink say no more.
?

**** you beat me too it
Old 01/03/2007, 18:23   #12

Then leave, Epvper dont need you.
They cracked it, they can choose to share it or keep it private.
GTFO !
Old 01/03/2007, 18:23   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Hodyon@Jan 3 2007, 13:09

wink wink say no more.

its working for me as i type this comment to u.
Old 01/03/2007, 18:32   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by omega02+Jan 3 2007, 18:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (omega02 @ Jan 3 2007, 18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hodyon@Jan 3 2007, 13:09

wink wink say no more.

its working for me as i type this comment to u. [/b][/quote]
Yep for me too.
Old 01/03/2007, 18:38   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by ahmedamin889@Jan 3 2007, 16:40
Sharing ....this forum made for sharing ....... we have the freedom to say watever we want and wat ever we need ..

i am talking to ever body got a brain he can think with it ....

LETS VOTE TO CHANGE THIS FORUM AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO PUPLIC OUR pots and hacks.. they act with us like slaves ...why ?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKe up thats not a real life thats a ******* game.... guys vote to change this site and lets choose another site

1-every body got ability to make site for a forum so tll us .
2- do u know a nice site with a powerfull forum and good hackers tll us.
3-just vote to move or not to move

WE ARE WARNING ePvP FORUM MAKERS SHARE OR WE WILL LEAVE.

Nothing in life is free... Just your work will give you th bot... Do not try to do this 'spectacles'...
Thanks

sergh
Closed Thread