Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Vote] Vote here plz and tell me ur opinon

View Poll Results: Will People hate me if i became a Guard ?
Yes 5 33.33%
No 10 66.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Vote] Vote here plz and tell me ur opinon

Will People Hate me if i became a Guard ?
[ ] YES
[ ] NO

Old 12/09/2008, 04:37   #2

theres no point to hate just for nothing
ppl will hate mods and guards for their meaningless actions like they do hate that xrusty allready

Old 12/09/2008, 04:43   #3

Yep but all saying that me and Dioblo will become Xrusty Dogs so that y i made this Vote
Old 12/09/2008, 04:50   #4

i wont hate ya but yeah i think they should hire people who has never been on this fourm for that so yeah i say a no go

Old 12/09/2008, 05:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandcom View Post
theres no point to hate just for nothing
ppl will hate mods and guards for their meaningless actions like they do hate that xrusty allready

No, we "hate" Xrusty because as soon as he became "mod", he decided to start changing the way things were around here. Starting with giving people infractions for not using "his" help topic that go so out of control he even stopped posting in it. Then moved onto closing topics where the original poster was asking for help, just because they didn't use his topic. This is total ****.

Secondly, I feel if someone needs to become mod, it should be someone who knows something about Eo Development. All Xrusty knows about is eo is how to click the shortcut to start a game.

Then as for me, the reason I personally dislike Xrusty is, because through PM's and after him giving me two infractions, He wanted me to "respect" him. Nah, respect is earned not given.

Now to Spy, No I wont hate you for becoming a so called guardian of these forums, but I do feel that, these "guardians" are indeed nothing but lap dogs for Xrusty.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/09/2008, 05:34   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,208
see no spy iwont hate you but good old Xrusty saying we MUST remove our siggys where to be honest there is nothing wrong with this. They follow the rules and guidelines of the siggys. But because HE dont like them we must remove them or we will get an Infraction. Big Woop an infraction.

There are others on here with Larger and much worse siggys but he lets them slide. But since this is because people dont approve on how he is ******** up the forums because it has to be his way or no way at all. Me personally i would tell him to take his offer and stick it where the sun dont shine. He is killing the community by threatening to ban the people that release stuff. In turn the only people who will be left will be those that either kiss his **** to stay on his good side, or those that steal **** and claim it for thier own.

So since Xrusty once again abused his mod powers and removed a post that was commenting about his threat of giving us an infraction because of a siggy. i am flat out refusing to remove it. Please feel free to infract me Xrusty, we will just go over your head. When someone with actual power (such as the owner of the forums) ask us to remove it and give us a VALID reason as to why we should, then we will.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/09/2008, 06:04   #7

i dont have any siggy here yet so im cool
but i dont like hes attitude it really sucks and i dont have anything against some of you being "Xrusty Dogs" it cant make this forum worse by any way
let global mods decide something about to remove hes status
hes not good mod in my opinion and its not only me who think so
make some poll against it and show it to global mods
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 06:09   #8

Received Thanks: 1,039
because i started this let me clarify something.i did vote no.you know that i dont hate you. what i hate is how you and diobloslayer put urselfs under the command of somoene that dont deserves his treatment. and yes i will not stay somewhere that i dont feel a part anymore.as for the word "dog" i will continue to support it. because you can report any post without to be a "guardian".first time i see this kind of thing in development and it makes me sick and i have the courage and standing to express it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2008, 06:47   #9

I'm not a dog of xrusty, he made me a forum guard. I can't do nothing about it.
Old 12/09/2008, 07:18   #10

Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post

who are you trying to lie to? Us or Yourself. I Cant DO Nothing about it.... thanks for the laugh. You could of told him no. There are alot of things you could of told him to go do instead you chose to be a lapdog basically.

kudos
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 07:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
oh poor baby i will cry what did he promise u? be famous?have access to hidden forums on epvpers?lol wake up. yes this time I flame you i did not spend so many years in development to let people like xrusty do whatever he wants when he wants and dont let people express themselves.so dont tell to me like a little crying baby "he decided...i cant do anything". if you dont have the power and knowledge to decide for yourself then im right you are his dog...you said it yourself "he decided...". 1+1=always 2
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 07:38   #12

I DON'T WANT TO BE GUARD ANYMORE EXCEPT IF VYN MADE ME THEN I WILLN'T BE A DOG XD
Old 12/09/2008, 07:40   #13

lol that's better
Old 12/09/2008, 08:54   #14

we all can get together and leave epvp, I don't have problem with that..
I'm sorry that MacDan doesn't have much time to moderate the section.
Old 12/09/2008, 09:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
oh poor baby i will cry what did he promise u? be famous?have access to hidden forums on epvpers?lol wake up. yes this time I flame you i did not spend so many years in development to let people like xrusty do whatever he wants when he wants and dont let people express themselves.so dont tell to me like a little crying baby "he decided...i cant do anything". if you dont have the power and knowledge to decide for yourself then im right you are his dog...you said it yourself "he decided...". 1+1=always 2
Lol, he didn't tell me anything, only to join the forum guards. I would of told you all that if he did. I DONT WANT TO BE A FORUM GUARD.

Thanks

Closed Thread

« How do I remove candles? | Vote who think Xrusty should be mod »