Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Vote Together.....scriptvessel

Discussion on Lets Vote Together.....scriptvessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/03/2007, 18:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Anyone else notice that this guy's warn is from flaming the people who cracked SV? Tsk tsk hippocrites..
Old 01/03/2007, 18:43   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by omega02+Jan 3 2007, 18:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (omega02 @ Jan 3 2007, 18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hodyon@Jan 3 2007, 13:09
Well said ewong915 I agree with you completely.

I heard that the cracked SV is not working anymore and Mr.Rattles is not going to fix it. So all you noobs can get on with your life.

wink wink say no more.

I didn't get SV either but this site is fill with 100's and 1000's of great things and helpful people. I bet the that each of us have at least 2 or 3 hack or cracks we use to make our game play more fun. No reason to get all bend out of shape because you can't get 1 program for free.

Anyone got &#036;4 I can borrow. Just kidding
its working for me as i type this comment to u.[/b][/quote]
I was kidding.
Old 01/03/2007, 19:25   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by ahmedamin889@Jan 3 2007, 16:40
Sharing ....this forum made for sharing ....... we have the freedom to say watever we want and wat ever we need ..

i am talking to ever body got a brain he can think with it ....

LETS VOTE TO CHANGE THIS FORUM AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO PUPLIC OUR pots and hacks.. they act with us like slaves ...why ?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKe up thats not a real life thats a ******* game.... guys vote to change this site and lets choose another site

1-every body got ability to make site for a forum so tll us .
2- do u know a nice site with a powerfull forum and good hackers tll us.
3-just vote to move or not to move

WE ARE WARNING ePvP FORUM MAKERS SHARE OR WE WILL LEAVE.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOoBS' border='0' alt='NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoBS' />
Who us lol? Who died and made you king of noobs? Man what a useless thread this is go write some tips or guides if you have no skill with coding or go make some programs or crack something if you do have skill with coding or go help somebody out with their problems and mayb you will get SV. DM please close this.
Old 01/03/2007, 19:45   #19

wow who the **** is that? the biggest dumbass of all time? u can go to another forum by yourself and most of us will stay here with all the useful tools and (some) smart people
Old 01/03/2007, 19:56   #20

Quote:
Sharing ....this forum made for sharing ....... we have the freedom to say watever we want and wat ever we need ..

agreed
Old 01/03/2007, 20:46   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by President-X@Jan 3 2007, 19:56
Quote:

agreed
Oh look you can type one word.
I didn't get the crack SV, from rattlz that is, I never asked.
Its a game, and a forum, this is why everyone good is leaving and NOT posting anything good anymore is because you all seem the think you own us and we are your slaves to make you hacks.
If you want to leave, leave. Nobody cares if you are here, all you will ever do is leech everything we throw out, so we throw nothing more out to you.
Good day,
Hope you have fun at this..."other, much better" forum you speak of.
Old 01/03/2007, 20:51   #22

request #closed
Old 01/03/2007, 20:51   #23

sorry, double posted
Old 01/03/2007, 22:12   #24

Quote:

LETS VOTE TO CHANGE THIS FORUM AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO PUPLIC OUR pots and hacks.. they act with us like slaves ...why ?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKe up thats not a real life thats a ******* game.... guys vote to change this site and lets choose another site

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOoBS' border='0' alt='NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoBS' />
if u dont like this forum find another one and dont bark how sad u feel >.>
Old 01/03/2007, 22:25   #25

Quote:

OMG guys go ahead give me a warning now, I usually stay quiet, read and learn but this guys does not have the common sense *** promissed a Q-tip, For a short period of time I had to dumb myself down to read that, I was getting side tracked midway through, thinking WTH is this guy ranting about??? dude really if your going to rant about something, think about it and make it strong. or use "babble fish"
and.....no i dont have it either (SV)

:fedup:
Old 01/03/2007, 22:32   #26

I do not have SV and i think the fact you need to be a helpful person to the form to get it is a wonderful idea. it makes you need to work for it instead of oh hey theres the download...... no all bot my lvls instead of trying to gain them myself.
Old 01/03/2007, 22:38   #27

noobs
stop begging for SV !
Old 01/03/2007, 22:43   #28

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Quote:
Sharing ....this forum made for sharing .......* we have the freedom to say watever we want and wat ever we need ..

* * * * * * * * * WE ARE WARNING ePvP FORUM MAKERS SHARE OR WE WILL LEAVE.

you are right, epvp is made to share everything that doesn't harm the games economy, _but_ it's always the decision of the author, we don't want and we can't force the author to release his hack to the public.

btw this is the first semi-public release in the two years of elitepvpers.com, and you are take the right to complain?

You are sad.
Old 01/03/2007, 22:59   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Jan 3 2007, 22:43
Quote:

you are right, epvp is made to share everything that doesn't harm the games economy, _but_ it's always the decision of the author, we don't want and we can't force the author to release his hack to the public.

btw this is the first semi-public release in the two years of elitepvpers.com, and you are take the right to complain?

You are sad.
Don't get so cocky, there were alot more good releases for epvp.
Old 01/03/2007, 23:00   #30

i know what you are all talking about.i have contributed to teh community what i could.yes i asket for teh SV.no i did not get it but i am not complaning on every topic i see.you need to relax and enjoy conquer like you used to before the bots and cheats.that is what i do.its not easy some times but when you get this frustrated you need to step back and think about some things!!!
Closed Thread