Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Debate on ScriptVessel

Discussion on The Debate on ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/05/2007, 17:01   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael59+Jan 5 2007, 14:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Michael59 @ Jan 5 2007, 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Domates@Jan 1 2007, 16:11
Nvm, Didnt your mother learn u that sharing is good?
Woot, I agree with you man, well, sharing would be nice, but I guess you can lose this forum.

is the forum a community to share bots to pros and noobz alike?

or for pros to get POWER out of there lonely narrow minded lives?
and pick on noobs? well most noobs are school kids man, Does is make you feel great not to share? And drop the faith of them in you? what would a hero be with no ppl believing in you?

Well thats my opinion, I will see if I feel like CONQUER, and If I do, well I will get the bot, I only think your slowly killing the forum/community.

PEACE [/b][/quote]
AGREED

SHARE THE PROGRAM
Old 01/05/2007, 17:22   #92

Quote:
annonymous PM

if he's not gonna share it to the public then whats the point of making a thread and showing everybody that he cracked it? i think thats called showing off..dont u agree?! he should just made it private and pm anyone he thinks deserve it. he's in the same category as the maker of sv.. a total..

PEACE!!
Old 01/05/2007, 17:28   #93

i think it wouldnt be good to realease it.Cuz if it would be realeased again whole ervers would be full of botters...if u need it badly buy or crack it
Old 01/05/2007, 21:41   #94

well i used to play runescape before the noobs gave jagex aryans code.

even though it was given to jagex by some1 who made it, because they threatened to sue, jagex found it by it being released to the public.

people were spamming about it an ****, and so many people used it, it created server problems. it shouldve only been released to the people who helped and amde scripts for it. if u want something good make it yourself. if u cant find some help figure it out yourself. sure you might mess up, and make it worse but youll find the solution eventually.

my point is people r stupid and claim "im busy or my grandma died or i dont have the money or sometimes i dont have the knowledge" when u can gain the knowledge and get time. i truly am busy with 3 hours of soccer every day, yet i still level and work on bots

ill edit when im back i g2g
Old 01/05/2007, 21:44   #95

it should be released to public.... not just to the selects
Old 01/05/2007, 23:21   #96

ill repeat myself IT SHOULDENT BE RELESED 2 public, coz of 2 reasons 1 "i found this page today GIVE ME BOT im prohacker haha" and the 2 one is y u should have it? do u help here? or do u try 2 help? or ur just leeching? its good that only choosen ones got the bot those are prolly old members and ppl who contribute and keep this forum alive.
Old 01/05/2007, 23:24   #97

i say not to release it at all... give the author a break and give the server a break... if i see any **** sucker using it on my server i'm gonna pk the **** out of that *****.... that **** ruin the game. and the truth is only **** sucker are getting these with their cheesy line "I HELP SUCK MY FRIEND'S **** blah blah blah"... bull ****... u want to release it to public that's fine... gives everyone an even edge... not like this... giving it to super **** sucker will only make the server more lop sided.
Old 01/06/2007, 00:35   #98

how about this...if they keep cracking it and making it public, you think 9net9 will keep makin bots that 1 person will pay for? lol
Old 01/06/2007, 23:55   #99

Since he decided to give it away for free on this forums. He SHOULD give it to everybody. There isn't anything like to deserve or not to deserve. The community is made for helping each other, no matter he's a PRO programmer or just a little guy, not matter what knowledge he has. Especially if he looks at the posts count....how easy is to make 100 posts, those who spam every thread with "lol", "me2" and similars know it for sure. Like amount of posts makes you pro, and helpful for the community, that's poopy;p....I know there are a lot of morons who-he could think-shouldn't get the bot, but not every 10 posts member is one of them, and also not every 80 posts guy "deserve" it. So doing like that is a dumbest thing he could come up with.

EDIT:Also by making this selection he caused flames coming on all of the members with small amount of posts who really don't deserve that.
Old 01/07/2007, 00:02   #100

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Jan 5 2007, 23:21
ill repeat myself IT SHOULDENT BE RELESED 2 public, coz of 2 reasons 1 "i found this page today GIVE ME BOT im prohacker haha" and the 2 one is y u should have it? do u help here? or do u try 2 help? or ur just leeching? its good that only choosen ones got the bot those are prolly old members and ppl who contribute and keep this forum alive.
Dude, there are people who can help, and there are those who can't even if they want to. 60% of the community don't know anything about programming. Would you like to have only programers here? That's what the forum/comunity is made for- helping others....
Old 01/07/2007, 00:03   #101

Well from what i have heard scriptvessel is getting a new patch in 10 days. Thats script vessel getting patch not CO. So may as well release it. would be nice
Old 01/07/2007, 01:49   #102

i dont think it should cuz ppl do nothing for the cominity y should they get u give and get thats wat i say
Old 01/07/2007, 03:07   #103

plzzzz sent me aimboot , to ok

nice day =PPP
Old 01/07/2007, 04:38   #104

A Question Please : Which Language do they commonly use for the hacking and programming of the program...

I want to go and learn them all so i can understand it and help the community , i have learn C Language so far...

What Kinds Of Language do i need to learn>???
C++ ?
Java ?
Old 01/07/2007, 04:57   #105

well i'm a part off this and still not a part off it if you dont put in the work u should have no say on the future off the programi would like to see site real put up a downloade lvl u should be on site or have but somany post to dl programs or to uploade that would solve the noob problem let's say 70 or 80 post hould be good and ban them if they spam the forum with tomny bs post that's what i think the forum should do i realy dont care for the programs i can make my own if needed only 1 prog is realy worth the dl that is cotobo oher than tht all the speed hacks aim bots and all the other bots suck