Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Debate on ScriptVessel

Discussion on The Debate on ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/03/2007, 08:10   #76

elite*gold: 0
This is a hack site, we should share some hacks here. If if sharing does not exist, then this forum is just a dummy one. Or maybe there's no cracked version exist? or if it exist then dont wanna share it to public, then it will be good if not release it for other selected peeps. :?

I say, I would rather buy SV than begging for it to someone.
Old 01/03/2007, 08:20   #77

Quote:
Originally posted by Anti-Heroes@Jan 3 2007, 08:10

I say, I would raher buy SV than begging for it to someone.
**** RIGHT!!Straight up G
Old 01/03/2007, 08:29   #78

if those ppl wanna sell the sv, go and make a homepage to sell ur sv. but if wanna buy i prefer bought it from 9net9.com
they always UP TO DATE. and SAFE!!!!!!!..... here all those cracked botss are used at ur own risk. if u gonna charge for $$$$$. then we all better buy it from 9net9
Old 01/03/2007, 08:54   #79

but if you buy it from 9net9.com, they claim that u can only use it on one computer at a time, unless anyone knows away of getting around this, i am assuming if u are good enough you could redirect the program to the emulator ip but then again, if you could do that then why would you buy it... but i dunno im a noob only ever programed in visual basic for like a semester
Old 01/03/2007, 09:21   #80

Quote:
Originally posted by kittybuffs@Jan 3 2007, 08:54
but if you buy it from 9net9.com, they claim that u can only use it on one computer at a time, unless anyone knows away of getting around this,
Buy it twice
Old 01/03/2007, 09:29   #81

but then if you buy it twice you are spending 8 dollars a month which is close to the going rate of an actual real MMORPG, ya know the ones with a gm or 2 that actually catches a botter or hacker not saying all of them but gets atleast one, and has a bigger punishment that oohh bot jail, and at first they didnt even do that right the first time or 2nd lol
Old 01/03/2007, 09:34   #82

lets face it ScriptVessel is a helpful afk tool... i haven't tried it since copartner but from what i saw with copartner it was crappy and flawed. the movement system sucked as well as most of the other options... its really no skin off my back if its here or gone i have my own bots i made myself and thats all i need props to everyone that codes and contributes.
Old 01/03/2007, 09:57   #83

my opinion is "DON'T SHARE IT" cuz once is share it will spread!!

its better to buy your own!! or crack it by your own!!

and only trusted peepz can have it...

thats all...
Old 01/03/2007, 11:59   #84

i do agree with selling it or giving it away to worthy ppl even tho i havnt got a pm yet from rattlz but still hoping i will however i made this acc on here beacuase my other 1 was same exact thing as on CO was a bit scared :P i am a 130 archer and to tell u the truth ide like to just make my own bot for autostig but rly have no clue where to start if some 1 would help me it would be nice but the way i do see it is that no u shouldnt share with general public u did a lot of hard work to creat it and should get something out of it and i would be willing to pay however no creditcard or paypal sux to be me i guess but i still think u deserve ur props and payment

p.s. if n e 1 is willing to at least point me in the right direction to figure out how to code i would love for u to pm me if not well then im boned :P

-thnx
Old 01/05/2007, 08:44   #85

the DM2000 desition turned out bad; load of new thread for nothing and ppl leeching for karma.

I even saw a 5 post in a row offering uncredited stolen hacks on epvper.
Old 01/05/2007, 11:22   #86

i'm nub and i don't deserve to have that bot
discriminating nub is not acceptable in the comunity.... NiggaDiePlz
Old 01/05/2007, 13:21   #87

Wtf, if u don't wanna share a hack then what the f... are u doing on this forum anyway, knowlage is sharing. And why make a hack if u'r gonna sell it, that would make u just like the game producer ( greedy for money). And if the game producer patches the game and u'r hack won't work anymore then fix it, take the chalange and prove u'r better then the producer everytime he paches the game against u'r hack.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sharing is comunism?' border='0' alt='Sharing is comunism?' />
Old 01/05/2007, 14:12   #88

Quote:
Originally posted by Domates@Jan 1 2007, 16:11
Nvm, Didnt your mother learn u that sharing is good?
Woot, I agree with you man, well, sharing would be nice, but I guess you can lose this forum.

is the forum a community to share bots to pros and noobz alike?

or for pros to get POWER out of there lonely narrow minded lives?
and pick on noobs? well most noobs are school kids man, Does is make you feel great not to share? And drop the faith of them in you? what would a hero be with no ppl believing in you?

Well thats my opinion, I will see if I feel like CONQUER, and If I do, well I will get the bot, I only think your slowly killing the forum/community.

PEACE
Old 01/05/2007, 15:32   #89

Quote:
Originally posted by NightMaker123@Jan 5 2007, 13:21
Wtf, if u don't wanna share a hack then what the f... are u doing on this forum anyway, knowlage is sharing. And why make a hack if u'r gonna sell it, that would make u just like the game producer ( greedy for money). And if the game producer patches the game and u'r hack won't work anymore then fix it, take the chalange and prove u'r better then the producer everytime he paches the game against u'r hack.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sharing is comunism?' border='0' alt='Sharing is comunism?' />
"knowlage" "comunism"

There are reasons that everybody doesnt have this bot lol
Old 01/05/2007, 16:54   #90

i think it shouldnt release to public because, then every 1 in co will use it