Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot,COTobo,COPartner,SpeedHack And Etc

Discussion on Bot,COTobo,COPartner,SpeedHack And Etc within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can Someone PLEASE Post SpeedHack,Cotobo,CoPartner,Bot And Etc in here that work after the patch on Dec 11..So no one gonna Search ...Please Anyone Have those Hack or Bot that Work After The Patch IT MAKING ME SICK W/O HACK!
Old 12/13/2006, 06:05   #2

Most bots dont work now cuz of patches, but CoSpeedv4 works ,search for that
Old 12/13/2006, 06:19   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by NikR|BirDiE@Dec 13 2006, 06:05
Most bots dont work now cuz of patches, but CoSpeedv4 works ,search for that
Really?oh thx u
Old 12/13/2006, 06:25   #4

i just tried it doesnt work for me
Old 12/13/2006, 06:25   #5

No it doesn't work...
Old 12/13/2006, 06:31   #6

nymore noobis they changed the whole game coding like 2 4 6 8 changed to 1 3 5 7 9 ur bots works for 2 4 6 8 so no more working time to quit co ppls ROFL!!!!!
Old 12/13/2006, 06:35   #7

Now, most data are transfered from server part, bot tools will be hard to make. And more data transfered, ping is very high usually, multi clients will be hard also.
Old 12/13/2006, 07:38   #8

Seriously if u cant live for a week without botting till theres all kinds posted,go get a life[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=aw humbug' border='0' alt='aw humbug' />
Old 12/13/2006, 07:42   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by stroberry@Dec 13 2006, 05:59
Can Someone PLEASE Post SpeedHack,Cotobo,CoPartner,Bot And Etc in here that work after the patch on Dec 11..So no one gonna Search ...Please Anyone Have those Hack or Bot that Work After The Patch IT MAKING ME SICK W/O HACK!
Why don't u try make a hack by urself ?
Old 12/13/2006, 07:45   #10

i love how you guys come to these conclusions i mean wow...i played conquer when it was 1.0 now its 2.0 with what 2000-4333 in patches so alot changes.. and you guys say no more copatner no more coproxy and no more cotobo and after all is said and done chocoman2k rewrites his script in chinese and packs it in upx and addes a dll to counter-act tq bullshit and wam cotobo is reborn for the 100th time and simple chinese code can fix all the bots hacks marcos patches and ect. soo shut up about NO more Bots and blah and if your hacking and going to put out your info here remeber once you do tq will be on here and learning a way to patch it.
Old 12/13/2006, 08:33   #11

to help address this problem instead of saying<3 co partner what will i ever do without it, check in to tg and let it run for a few hours its not as much but every bit helps
Old 12/13/2006, 09:44   #12

Btw There a Bug (if ur an archer) When u Hit Stack at TG It Take Ur arrow out from ur bow...Than Ppl will see u attacking with boxing rofl try ur self!
Old 12/13/2006, 09:58   #13

pls post program that contains cotob, i cant live w/o cotobo..
i can't repair my stuff, im archer in the server emerald
Old 12/13/2006, 11:58   #14

Hi guys. Personaly I think the 1st part of the post is stupid. Totaly agree with swayinc. I don't know how dose guys did even came up to visit this website. Emmmm I figured out how to make a multiclient myself with and old good hex editor. Instead of Engis input Pigis in Conquer.exe or GameData.dll I forgot which one was it :P About speed hack there is one working allready got it from here. But it's very simple and block the XP skills. About Cotobo, I heard there are some ppl claming that they got working cotobot (I think it's a lie) from experience - few ppl downloaded new cotobo on my server week ago, week after they all got hacked so watch out for this guys. So be patient I hope the makers of rael COtobo are working on a new one allready. I even managed to login with COtobo and see conquer and jump couple of time but after that I get a crash (TQ changed something in Conquer.exe and GameData.dll) I'm not a coder or anything but I compared the old files with the new ones and they are very different. Like differnt compiling method or somethin basicly they are changed, I don't know much about those thing so I spare you my conclusions about it. About CO Panther hmmm this can be a real problem because the panther was done a long time ago and I'm not shure if the ppl who made it still conttribute. So maybe we'll be waiting for something so wounderfull like new COPanther for ages. Patience My young Padawans Patience is the key to master the force.
Old 12/13/2006, 12:25   #15

cant you people live a couple of day without cheating ?