Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COPartner and COtobo

Discussion on COPartner and COtobo within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got or trying to crack copartner and coboto?

it wouldbe awsome xD

thx

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Waiting for answers' border='0' alt='Waiting for answers' />
Old 12/25/2006, 17:31   #2

sir.. if u can just read and try to search a little.. i think u'll get the answer to ur question..

search in the main
Old 12/25/2006, 19:30   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by R0drigU@Dec 25 2006, 16:56
Anyone got or trying to crack copartner and coboto?

it wouldbe awsome xD

thx

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Waiting for answers' border='0' alt='Waiting for answers' />
co partner is cracked and continues to be, just those who have cracked it are not releasing.

cotobo isnt a crack and never has been. It is being edited and fixed so that it will work agian.

Wait as everyone else is and go do things yourself for a little while.
Old 12/25/2006, 20:29   #4

Stop posting unuseful topics... Pls only add topics for important thing not silly quesations... Just SEARCH and the If u have a question add a reply to the speceific post... >.<
Old 12/25/2006, 23:18   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by sergh@Dec 25 2006, 20:29
Stop posting unuseful topics... Pls only add topics for important thing not silly quesations... Just SEARCH and the If u have a question add a reply to the speceific post... >.<
this is the place to post questions, but yes the search function of the forum works quite well too