Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

patch 4333 screwed up my multiclient

Discussion on patch 4333 screwed up my multiclient within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
since Patch 4333 came out there have been alot of changes especially that stupid discriptions next to the items...and the gems/diamonds which you can see in the invetory window.

anyway the multi clinet is not workig and the sad thing is that i even tried to hex it, looked for FPS text string but nothing comes,

i think they have totally changed the client. i am trying to look for the text string manually, scrolling all the way but not much luck.

anyone have a working multi clinet to which they can direct me to. thanks
Old 12/15/2006, 03:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
here ya go

works great..i use it
fyi next time look in the right forum
Closed Thread