So I just Hit 120, I'm a troj btw, and I was gonna head over to mystic cave to lvl, but the guy won't let me in. I don't know what to do here... do I need to give him wine? Is this the same as winezone?
dammit. someone help me. I feel like the nööbest 120 ever.
I enter mystic cave by teleport? how do I teleport there? The NPC named Alcoholist ays he's guarding the mystic cave, so if i give him wine do i get into winezone or mystic cave?
Originally posted by dookieshed@Oct 19 2006, 18:29 I enter mystic cave by teleport? how do I teleport there? The NPC named Alcoholist ays he's guarding the mystic cave, so if i give him wine do i get into winezone or mystic cave?
>_____< ehhh i told u what to do... btw tsu is right too i hope u will know "how to"
okay.... to get into the wine zone, you need a HealthWine that is dropped by RedDevils in mystic castle. My advice is get at least 3 HealthWines, because the first time you go, you may not know what to expect, the second time is to do a little lvling, and the third is to have a lot of pots/good gear ready.
A great place to lvl is Second Reborn Quest, I'm 130-123, i went there to help a friend with moss, dreamgrass, soularoma. **** nice exp, (with srg earrings and boots) Maybe it's only me, i'm full soc
Originally posted by Nando+Oct 19 2006, 19:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nando @ Oct 19 2006, 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--.bmg@Oct 19 2006, 18:23 WTF u enter mystic cave by teleport... and if u wanna go WZ u gotta give a wine to that npc...
btw i dontunderstand wtf u want :/
Wine Zone and Mystic Cave are the same place. You are using teleport to go to Mystical Castle [/b][/quote]
didnt i wrote that?
i got sock boots with rrg, eli armor sdg and srg +4 and helmlet sock with rdg and sup +5 wand 2 rrg and dex ring eil +4 can i only do 2. rb quest for exp? ?? no other ways?
Where is mystic cave? 03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies HI,
I am quite new to the game and looking for the mystic cave location.
Can someone tell me where is the mystic cave location? Many thanks
Mystic cave spawns on map? 09/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies can anyone link a map of mystic cave where is located all spawns???
sry my bad english :P
Mystic Cave 06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Where is it? Is it just Mystic Castle?
Winezone 08/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Does anyone know where a good spawn to bot at winzone? Does anyone have a map of winzone with bets spanws?
WINEZONE ? 08/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies wtf is winezone and how to get there ?