Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WINEZONE ?

Discussion on WINEZONE ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtf is winezone and how to get there ?
Old 08/03/2006, 16:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
its where L120 and L122 mobs are, they have magic atack, u get there at the end of mistic castle, and u need a hp wine

here, a ss with the location of the npc where u need 2 go

edit:the atack of these mobs are exactly the same with basi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1154614050.jpg (4.1 KB, 23 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mystic cave? winezone?
10/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
So I just Hit 120, I'm a troj btw, and I was gonna head over to mystic cave to lvl, but the guy won't let me in. I don't know what to do here... do I need to give him wine? Is this the same as winezone? dammit. someone help me. I feel like the nööbest 120 ever.
Spear durability in winezone?..
09/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello, To start off - I am a level 113 Archer - Archer... I have the following equipment (By the way..before you say my equipment sucks, I got hacked and the hacker reborned me and stole my stuff..I couldn't get it back) : --Elite +3 Taoist Cap level 112 (Using CoToBo to repair it) --Elite +1 Necklace --Elite +2 Attack ring --Unique +3 armor with RRG
Winezone
08/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Does anyone know where a good spawn to bot at winzone? Does anyone have a map of winzone with bets spanws?