Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mystic cave spawns on map?

Discussion on Mystic cave spawns on map? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mystic cave spawns on map?

can anyone link a map of mystic cave where is located all spawns???

sry my bad english :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
other plvl spawns than main spawns
01/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi there, im on epvp since 3 years now but this is my first thread so dont kill me for sharing only :) well what i wanted to know is, since gms work alot by hunting down botters, if someone can give me spawns (in coords) or maybe in the map(s) of serps, alienserps and basi which are not the mains. so noone else would find me afk on bot for plvl :o thnx for your replies :)
Wine cave spawns?
12/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Does anyone know a good wine cave spawn for my fire to use FOH and get some good xp? Im trying to lvl to 120 and the basis are red and they suck ._. Thanks for any replies >___>
Where is mystic cave?
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
HI, I am quite new to the game and looking for the mystic cave location. Can someone tell me where is the mystic cave location? Many thanks
Mystic Cave
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Where is it? Is it just Mystic Castle?
Mystic cave? winezone?
10/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
So I just Hit 120, I'm a troj btw, and I was gonna head over to mystic cave to lvl, but the guy won't let me in. I don't know what to do here... do I need to give him wine? Is this the same as winezone? dammit. someone help me. I feel like the nööbest 120 ever.