Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SCAM]Rake In The Money With This Scam

Discussion on [SCAM]Rake In The Money With This Scam within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2006, 12:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
its really hard to find someone , whos really that dumb.
alt + f4 i think everyone shall know what it is and even not, ppl wont try to dupe with their supers, they may try it first with a **** item.

Old 04/18/2006, 16:39   #17

ctrl+f4 dont close client here =) bad scam lol

and.. co client for brs?? lol where?

Old 04/20/2006, 02:57   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by dilneiss@Apr 18 2006, 16:39

u retarded br , its ALT + F4
Old 04/20/2006, 03:18   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by dilneiss@Apr 18 2006, 10:39

Old 04/20/2006, 03:35   #20

brs r koo nikrs and thats a lame *** scam!
Old 04/20/2006, 11:10   #21

heeee yeah u suck nur den nubieyz do! :P
Old 04/20/2006, 12:03   #22

Actualy, that scam is a classic. It's used as a scam for morons in almost every game where there's a quiet spot. Like Runescape, Conquer, RO, etc....
A better, however more risky scam is simply getting a +1, and a normal item of the same type,level, and color and looking for a buyer. Now usualy if some1 is gonna buy a +1, they say they want it for, erm...say 700k. While in the trade window, showing them the +1, try to make them raise it so they need to go get more money. Then when they trade again, they'll put the money in the trade and u put the normal. Accept, and *BAM* You scammed a **** for 700k .
Now if they DON'T want to lower the money, put the +1 in the window, they'll put the money and they'll accept. Then just close the window and say "oops" like you clicked the wrong button. Then request to trade and then they put money, u put the norm replica, it looks the same, they accept, u accept and *BAM* 700k.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Use a newb, otherwise your screwed!!' border='0' alt='Use a newb, otherwise your screwed!!' />

|EDIT| Maybe I shouldda started a new thread? haha...oh well, already posted
Old 04/22/2006, 00:05   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Zkid@Apr 20 2006, 12:03
Actualy, that scam is a classic. It's used as a scam for morons in almost every game where there's a quiet spot. Like Runescape, Conquer, RO, etc....
A better, however more risky scam is simply getting a +1, and a normal item of the same type,level, and color and looking for a buyer. Now usualy if some1 is gonna buy a +1, they say they want it for, erm...say 700k. While in the trade window, showing them the +1, try to make them raise it so they need to go get more money. Then when they trade again, they'll put the money in the trade and u put the normal. Accept, and *BAM* You scammed a **** for 700k .
Now if they DON'T want to lower the money, put the +1 in the window, they'll put the money and they'll accept. Then just close the window and say "oops" like you clicked the wrong button. Then request to trade and then they put money, u put the norm replica, it looks the same, they accept, u accept and *BAM* 700k.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Use a newb, otherwise your screwed!!' border='0' alt='Use a newb, otherwise your screwed!!' />

|EDIT| Maybe I shouldda started a new thread? haha...oh well, already posted
Yeah, if your gonna scam, use this method instead.
100% more efficiant.

btw.
Quote:
You scammed a **** for 700k .
You only scam noobies, not boobies! :-(
Old 04/22/2006, 00:10   #24

someone tried to scam me with this...was pretty funny how stupid he thought i was...lol
Old 04/22/2006, 14:14   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by stereogames@Apr 17 2006, 02:11
Ok ppl, ive tried it before, and it works, first step is to find your target try to go for a young person, or a BR that has limited english.Make A Team And Add Them,Ask Them If they want to learn how to double items, if they say yes then its time to scam!Then , take'em to market, and find a rock.Tell them, that the rock is glitched , and it can morph with a wepon and double it.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=(I got the idea fromXCALIBER&#33' border='0' alt='(I got the idea fromXCALIBER&#33' />Ok tell them to drop the item you want on the floor, and quickly press and hold Alt+F4, say if they dont feel comforteble with you being there when you do this, move away(you will see if they log off from your team). If They say your a scammer say"i love bananas"it makes them shut up fast lol.If they do it, quickly RUN to the rock and pick up the item, sell it or w/e, use an alternate because you dont want enimees!Exploit it before they make it so you cant close CO with alt+F4!
(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)(Its Ok If You Flame Me)
Bumrod, XD
Old 04/22/2006, 18:42   #26

This guy "stereogames" is full of **** -.-

-einhornchen
Old 04/22/2006, 21:22   #27

eh
this is gay
the +1 scam is also gay
by the time u spend doing that u could have hunted more +1s or 700k
Old 04/22/2006, 22:14   #28