Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Scam if you have money and want more

Discussion on Scam if you have money and want more within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi folks,

i dunno if this scam is known but its working just fine for me..

Get yourself a Mana BS/Poison Blade Super 2soc ( ouch much money gone for this now) .

Get another BS/Blade Super 2soc same lvl same + same gems same enchant whatever. The same item, just without the Mana/Psn.

Now you go to market and open a shop where u put in the nonmana/nonpoison weapon and say sell mana bs.

Somewhen someone will be wanting to buy the item, but wanting you to proove its really mana/poison.

So you go put on the mana/psn item and proove it and trade the non-mana/non-poison item.

Woops ... you just sold an item for about 3 times the worth of it. You should be able to buy another Super 2soc of the same item again with the money and redo the trick.

I did this 3 times now and 25 dbs already... so i hope you can enjoy this guide too.

Btw u always need to make a new noob... and dont do it like everyday, maybe 2 times a month.

Danny

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2007, 17:19   #2

elite*gold: 1170
you forgot that mana ps poison blades have the dubble dura of a nonpoison blade

Old 07/18/2007, 19:33   #3

not true ... they have the same dura ...
Old 07/20/2007, 22:39   #4

nice trick but i wish i had the moiney to do it

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2007, 03:51   #5

ouch thats pure evil, and thats also why i think buying mana/psn is ****
Old 07/21/2007, 19:58   #6

elite*gold: 20
haha i dont have that sorta money, any other scams?

Closed Thread

« Item Quality Viewer | Jump Guild War Gate »