Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Money Art Scam

Discussion on Money Art Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Money Art Scam

Very Easy Method to Scam CO Gear

First, you need to download CoDLL:

Then ArtMoney (Optional)

The Guide Bit:

1~) Open your CO and find someone who is selling a char with good equips.
2~) Use CoDLL loader (just Auto-Inject) to allow the warehouse to be opened without a pass.
3~) Ask them to let you log on to the account using just the user/pass. (For peace of mind, tell them you want to check the stats and make sure your happy with it)
4~) Simply go to the warehouse in TC and Market - and in the talk channel type '/wh'
5~) Remove all the gear from warehouse (most people leave it in there cuz its 'safe')
6~) Move the gear to your main, and dont log on for a few days cause you will get spammed with 'give me my gear back'

Closed Thread

« COPlus 3.03 dev | conquer multi tool [Update: 28/05/05][rev 0.05] »

Similar Threads
Scam if you have money and want more
07/21/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hi folks, i dunno if this scam is known but its working just fine for me.. Get yourself a Mana BS/Poison Blade Super 2soc ( ouch much money gone for this now) . Get another BS/Blade Super 2soc same lvl same + same gems same enchant whatever. The same item, just without the Mana/Psn. Now you go to market and open a shop where u put in the nonmana/nonpoison weapon and say sell mana bs.
[SCAM]Rake In The Money With This Scam
11/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 64 Replies
Ok ppl, ive tried it before, and it works, first step is to find your target try to go for a young person, or a BR that has limited english.Make A Team And Add Them,Ask Them If they want to learn how to double items, if they say yes then its time to scam!Then , take'em to market, and find a rock.Tell them, that the rock is glitched , and it can morph with a wepon and double it.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=(I got the idea fromXCALIBER!)' border='0' alt='(I got the idea fromXCALIBER!)'...
free money no scam
06/08/2006 - Main - 0 Replies
and complete surveys and shit to get free money no scam check out the proof of payment crap. btw:i like to post things that can get me warned or even banned haha im so stupid~
hi scam using art money
04/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hi me and my m8 were needing high lvl accounts so what u do is u need art money open it do everything blah blah then when u have 999999999 in ur hand shout in market buying high lvl account when u have some one whisper u about it say mmm u know say a good price like for lvl 110 it would be like 25kk say yh i will buy then u say can i test if they say no do not buy but if they do say ill pay u extra 4kk or 5kk if u give me full details aswell they mostly will say yes but some say no lol it...