how i can encrypt the blowfish key for both Conquer.exe and msgserver?
hi guys i wonder how can i encrypt the blowfishkey in both
Conquer.exe and MsgServer.exe im using binary source version 5095
and i want to encrypt the serverCryptKey
and ClientCryptKey like in this picture
MsgServer.exe and NPC.exe not working 04/01/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies Hello, i have problem with msg and npc server, but with acc server all is ok..
Msg window:
http://s4.postimage.org/1ofmh0811/MSG.jpg free image host
Npc window:
http://s2.postimage.org/9nm7xt3br/NPC.jpg free image hosting
I have no idea what happen.. So please help meh
AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, NPCServer.exe 07/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies Im now trying to connect to my server, but when I try to run AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, and NPCServer.exe theres an error. When I run AccServer.exe, it says
server start....
kernel init ok.
Then its will close. Then when I try to run MsgServer.exe an error message will pop up with
Êý¾Ý¿âÁ¬½Óʧ°Ü!
then I click ok, then it the following messages appear
[HELP] MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe 11/01/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies hi guyz i was doing a server using all things guide but im stuck on this step
22. Then go to C:/Serv.Programs/GameServer/ and run your MsgServer.exe, then your NPCServer.exe. These ones take alot longer to load upo then the
accountserver.exe, so be patient.
MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe , aint workin plz if any one know how to fix ot PM me or reply
Regards.