Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe

Discussion on [HELP] MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP] MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe

hi guyz i was doing a server using all things guide but im stuck on this step

22. Then go to C:/Serv.Programs/GameServer/ and run your MsgServer.exe, then your NPCServer.exe. These ones take alot longer to load upo then the
accountserver.exe, so be patient.

MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe , aint workin plz if any one know how to fix ot PM me or reply
Regards.
Old 11/01/2008, 22:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
i had the same problem and the only conclusion i came to was that the database and the server files didn't match (my problem :P). if that didn't help then run NPC server and see what prob is as it'll stop at 1 point and thats the problem. Hope it helped

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, NPCServer.exe
07/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Im now trying to connect to my server, but when I try to run AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, and NPCServer.exe theres an error. When I run AccServer.exe, it says server start.... kernel init ok. Then its will close. Then when I try to run MsgServer.exe an error message will pop up with Êý¾Ý¿âÁ¬½Óʧ°Ü! then I click ok, then it the following messages appear
[Question] NpcServer And MsgServer Problem
05/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Im posting this thread because i checked everywhere inside and outside elitepvpers and didnt find a conclusion. I tried to change username and password in the config and shell.ini and it didnt work either. the image shows the problem... http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7279/50384120. th.jpg Thx
Help me Plx.Erro.MsgServer And NpcServer
04/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Someone help me by honeycomb when i open the msgserver of ester error >> "database open falied .db server:127.0.0.1 user :test,psw:test,db_name:cq db port:3306" does anyone know how to put it away? i hope that understand what i wrote that i'm Brazilian AI i use tradutor Print is ERRO >http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5703/errorldr .jpg
NPCServer & MSGServer Proxy/Injector
04/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
I have started work on a bit of software that can sit in between the TQ 5065 MSG/NPC binaries and the 5116 client translating various stuff and allowing it connect. I've found a few workarounds and by accessing the DB I believe I can make the 5065 binaries act like the current 5116 CO. I am doing this in parallel with QO2.5 and hopefully if I dont hit any huge problems, should be ready when QO2.5 is. As everyone knows, I program in java primarily, but am doing the injector in c#, if this is...
Msgserver and npcserver error when starting
05/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello, I've been following the tutorial. Everything works till the accountserver (that starts fine) but the message server and npc server wont work.. What's the problem? Log file: "=========================================== ====================== 04:22:42 Message: Jehad Server Stable V2.2901 C2.177 - HellDomain (Oct 31 2007 20:17:17) 04:22:42 Message: ================================================== =============== 04:22:43 Message: SHELL: 0¡¢Init Database thread... 04:22:45 ERROR:...