Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

full servers- anyway to get in faster?

Discussion on full servers- anyway to get in faster? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i think a large percentage of the servers are so full that you have to keep pinging the server for about 20-30 minutes to get in, or you may not be able to get in at all. at least thats how it is on eternity.
anyway, is it possible to bump a person to get in on the first try, or a way to get past the unknown errors?
Old 01/29/2006, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 312
I deleted the dupe post.
Old 01/29/2006, 21:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
There is no way to do that because the gameserver disconnects you, if it would be different we could've created a tool which forces a connect.
Old 01/29/2006, 21:07   #4

elite*gold: 312
Yup, However... It would be possible, to create a macro to just keep trying over and over. ( What do you expect from a free game? ) XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: ASSASSIN L50 FULL AP GEAR L 40 SET + FULL AP ACCESSORIES : EU SERVERS
08/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Elyos Account There is a paralyse Godstone in the OH weapon http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3985/94173007. th.jpg In the warehouse there are many things to sell and a couple of millions kinah Acct has 9 months worth of in-game rewards (free crowns every month), and other prizes. There are 3/5 miragent pieces, lot of consumables and gatherables.
Hack to get in when servers are full?
12/13/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Is there a hack to get into the game when every single server is full? Its a pain in the ass because you cant play the game because all servers are full most of the day! grrrrrrrrrrr! :mad: Its to the point, why even bother tryinmg to play when you cant even get on! Theres a shitload of server, what theres like 2 million people playing it? lol Thx :D
What's with Full conquer servers????
03/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I just woke up today and realised that i couldn't log into the Phoenix server. The reason was because it was full....this has never happened to me...any problems with your logins????