Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need new macro

Discussion on Need new macro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, sorry for the post but i use the one macro for the sligers in labby down here and it works O.K. most of the time but theres something up with it and it always messes up somehow someway either it keeps moving to the right or it stops and descends right in the middle of the slingers.... Well if someone could make a good one that acturallyt last for more then 10 min without having to watch it please do so ty
Old 01/24/2006, 06:04   #2

There are alot of problems with normal macros, like the guy said in the thread where he made the slinger macro, it works best with mrteenie monster removal, something like that. Make sure you take out the monsters so the archer doesnt click the monster and stops there. Go put that into effect then try the same slinger macro again, should work fine
Old 01/27/2006, 02:46   #3

Yes ok then i know whats wrong and i am a total noob and cant fix but im sure its easy well the slingers in the monster.dat he edited no longer come up as one pixel and thats why it wont move in the right place, if someone could please fix the monster.dat so that slingers looked 1 pxl then i would greatly appreciate it

P.S. I Seriously tried to look at the hexidecial code for slingers in the normal Monster.dat and the one he gave out and they look totally different but i can't figure out what to edit to make them smaller.... TY
Old 01/27/2006, 13:16   #4

Nvm i just need someone to make it so slingers are 1 pixel, the one in the slinger archer macro doesnt work for it anymore.... ty
Old 01/29/2006, 05:08   #5

*Bump*
Old 01/29/2006, 05:11   #6

search for ultimatedestroyer's archer lvler

-einhornchen
Old 01/29/2006, 05:19   #7

tried it, i dont get hit 1's by the slingers, 200 more defence and maby i would....
Old 01/29/2006, 05:20   #8

look around for another one, i really do advise you to use the SEARCH function.

-einhornchen
Old 01/29/2006, 05:26   #9

O RLY? I infact used the search button 10 or so times and got jack maby you will have better luck or is this search button not like socketing rings by using mets in tc?
Old 01/29/2006, 05:32   #10

how about going to the macro/bots section and actually looking? lazy lazy, tsk tsk.

-einhornchen
Old 01/29/2006, 05:36   #11

WoW >.< [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WhAt A nOoB' border='0' alt='WhAt A nOoB' /> Cmon man I LOOKED IN EVERY FORUM THERE IS NO FREAKING Monster.dat WITH THE SLINGERS 1 pixel plus I even tried to do it myself but i cant figure out HEX even with reading the help guides ok so sue me freakin things hard so all im asking for is for one the the pro hex people that know how to edit mosnter.dat with their eyes closed to just edit slingers 1 pixel then all is good!!
Old 01/29/2006, 05:38   #12

right..learn some grammer, calm down, and try again.

-einhornchen

forgot to mention, to anyone reading this, read the post ultimatehacker has about noobs in the pinned section.
Old 01/29/2006, 05:42   #13

Grammer? Sorry but enless i was mistaken i dont think we are in school here buddy.... did i not capitalize or punctuate my sentences enough for you? Or, do I have to talk like this. Where all my sentences are perfect and without flaw? Now don't reply until you have some useful and helpful information for me, for instance you know where I can find a monster.dat that has slingers 1 pixel and works or can post one yourself. Okay?
Old 01/29/2006, 20:53   #14

Well.... If no one is going to make one can someone help me out and tell me how to change the pixel of slingers? I have a hex editor but I dont know where slingers are in it because believe it or not I cant read hex lol but ya so if someone gives me brief tutorial on it then ill do it myself or you can be the best ever and give me one already edited that works
Old 01/29/2006, 21:09   #15

elite*gold: 312
Begging + Flaming + Not Searching = Locked
Closed Thread