Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metzone hack!!!

Discussion on Metzone hack!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i had hack for big dove to met zone but know where all birds have name Meteor Dove i dont have any hack can anyone answer me plss give me new hack
Old 01/29/2006, 19:01   #2

lolololo...now u cand do nothing..everything is the same...and i nne to get the original file cuz....now i see all met doves 3 times bigger
Old 01/29/2006, 19:02   #3

i dont even now if the spawn is the same...i ll try to find taht later
Old 01/29/2006, 19:04   #4

rofl noob spam btw the spawns are still pretty much the same xDDD
Old 01/29/2006, 20:52   #5

omfg please forget this site <.<
Old 01/29/2006, 20:58   #6

elite*gold: 312
lol. Dude.. Next time search, and fyi, it doesnt work anymore. -Karma + #closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metzone Map
02/05/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
I didn't make this but a friend gave to me. It's not a bad map give a good idea where to look for the doves. Friend says the blue stars is where the met doves are known to spawn and the yellow stars are where its known to wander. Paste it into the minimap folder inside the data folder for anyone that doesn't know for sure what to do with it then when you go to MZ its there for you.
Metzone Map
07/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey did the real metdove spawns change or something. I found it a completely different location. Can someone confirm?
Metzone
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
Okay IF People Want To Know This Is How You Do It Go To Met Zone.Get As many Meteors As You Want When You Want To Leave Log In A Account Thats Level Between 1-15 Then Give All The Mets To That Character (lvl 1-15 one) and Then Make Him Die Keep Dieing Till u get to stone city u wont lose mets below level 15 thats a rule u never lose items below level 15 now when ur at stone city u should have a scroll in warehouseman then use it u have now got as many mets without Losing Any!!!! Isant That...
MetZone
03/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I am trying from last 2 days to hunt real metdove at metzone. but i didnt find even a single metdove. I have the map and i know all the cordinates of real metdove. I asked around 4-5 archers who were also hunting metdove in metzone but everyone said that they didnt find any yet. Anyone confirm this please. and if TQ changed the cordinates kindly reply. There is possibility that 4-5 archers who were also there at MZ killed real metdove before me and then lied that they didnt find any....
metzone hack?
03/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
anyone know where i can find a map hack for metdoves? ive been looking everywhere on sight etc and cant find one