Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PKing Inside House

Discussion on PKing Inside House within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey everyone. I know that TQ made a patch to solve the pking problem for reborn fires. I was wondering that maybe if someone found the patch that fixed the bug, found the file that was changed to fix it and just get the old version of that file, maybe reborn fires can pk in house again? and people will actually be more trusting since they think that you cant pk in house. No idea if this works or not. If someone tests it let me know ^^

shadowHacker
Old 01/27/2006, 07:49   #2

Used to have a bug that reborn fire with guard. If the fire cast fire meteor on another player the guard will zap the player. Not sure is this the one you talking about.
Old 01/27/2006, 21:27   #3

if you can get the old file i want it too
Old 01/28/2006, 00:36   #4

hmmm would b kinda impossible to get this file, unless some hasnt patched their conquer since the last time this glitch was active
Old 01/28/2006, 04:43   #5

i MIGHT still have it on my old computer which i attempted to use. does anyone know when the patch to fix it happened and which file changed it?

shadowHacker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] House problem *make a seperate house for each character*
06/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok so I made a house code like you would see in another post but they way I made it seems like everyone would be teleported to the same house. Here's an example of it. Simple house... if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721170, 1)) { MyChar.Teleport(1098, 32, 40); } The way it's put you can see it looks like everyone would be teleported to the same place. I haven't tried to see...
Pking
03/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Firstly this isnt coming from a pro pker, my pk points i average a week are only around 5k :/ most of those are burnt off mining in the jail or loitering around. - So what exactly is a pker? A pker is a Player Killer, they go around and deliberately kill another player - Whats the best setup to pk? This is my own opinion, but with facts backed up by my friends Trojan: Blade - it has a compromize between damage and speed, and with fixed fastblade it has range. good for taos and...
PKing
09/01/2006 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
Hier ne aktuelle und funktionierende Art und Weise Town PKs zu machen. Here is a uptodate version of how to pk ppl in town. Explaination only in english: PK IN TOWN (Using this in a hardcore ladder game makes it a godly bug.)
Pking in TC
08/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i read on the main CO website it says rb fires and wars can do a trick to get gaurds to atck people in tc later it says if people caught using this exploit they will be punished blah blah is this fixed yet, and if not how do u do it if any of you know
PKing in TC?
08/04/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Well I'm not completely sure if this will work, but I wouldnt mind someone testing it for me. I got this idea from that topic about PKing in the furniture shop. I figured if it works there, why not in TC? I could be completely wrong but... If you had a reborn fire taoist, and summoned your guard in TC, then tried to PK someone with fire met, wouldnt your guard begin to attack... and ultimately PK them? Once again I dont know if this WILL or COULD work... but it'd be worth testing. I...