Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] House problem *make a seperate house for each character*

Discussion on [help] House problem *make a seperate house for each character* within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] House problem *make a seperate house for each character*

Ok so I made a house code like you would see in another post but they way I made it seems like everyone would be teleported to the same house. Here's an example of it.

Simple house...
Code:
                                        if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721170, 1))
		{
                                            MyChar.Teleport(1098, 32, 40);
                           }
The way it's put you can see it looks like everyone would be teleported to the same place. I haven't tried to see if you could see someone else in it because I don't have anyone else to try it with so if that's ok then thanks and if it isn't please help so everyone gets their own house.

Old 06/06/2009, 19:28   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mansland View Post
Ok so I made a house code like you would see in another post but they way I made it seems like everyone would be teleported to the same house. Here's an example of it.

Simple house...
Code:
                                        if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721170, 1))
		{
                                            MyChar.Teleport(1098, 32, 40);
                           }
The way it's put you can see it looks like everyone would be teleported to the same place. I haven't tried to see if you could see someone else in it because I don't have anyone else to try it with so if that's ok then thanks and if it isn't please help so everyone gets their own house.
Well Infamous explained everything in another thread , search.And I dont think you'll be able to figure out what he said there anyway.

Old 06/06/2009, 19:29   #3

You need dynamic Map IDs.
I'll look into COEmu and release it, it's REALLY easy.

« TheDarkCo is Best | [help]making house permit and upgrade cert undroppable »