Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archers, Buy arrows from any place?

Discussion on Archers, Buy arrows from any place? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I would like to have an exploit, which will help to buy arrows from any place in CO. It will be very usefull. For example in lab, there is no npc, so it will be usefull to buy arrows not going out of lab or out of wine zone.
Old 06/19/2005, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Wrong section. Go to Conquer Online not important topics. Here you post guides,bots,haks etc...
Old 06/20/2005, 01:22   #3

ok. I will.
Old 06/20/2005, 01:48   #4

instead of making a new thread this thread should have moved there by a mod cause now there are two^^

so kitsune pls delete this thread ^^
Old 01/29/2006, 22:02   #5

wers the hack?
Old 01/29/2006, 22:30   #6

There is no such hack, you require to be near the NPC in order to buy arrows. (Checked serverside)

#moved
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Pking place for archers >:)
06/12/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
So the pking place is in AC. Steps are : 1. Walk to the place where is conductor 2. There is bridge and then there are those huge walls. Just try to get behind the wall. If you go to the right place,no one will see you. Just keep trying,walk,sit. 3. And when you are in your spot,just wait that some rich guy is taking his stuff to market and IR him. After some times,this will give you something. And market isnt far away if you go black Give it a try! Btw. this was my first post...
good place for archers to lvl?
02/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
i have an archer lvl 111 and its really hard to level with alll those 125-130's leveling in Basilliks, does anyone know of any other places i could go to level? thanks
Archers, Buy arrows from any place?
08/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I would like to have an exploit, which will help to buy arrows from any place in CO. It will be very usefull. For example in lab, there is no npc, so it will be usefull to buy arrows not going out of lab or out of wine zone.