hi dude.... im using this progrem for some time now and it stoped working cuas of the time limit was expaiered
.....
can u give me a crack or something to open it again?
thx
Originally posted by Hacks@Jan 17 2006, 22:38 Here's a pictoral guide to editing your Conquer to open as many clients as you want.
1. Download a hex editor. Hex Workshop seems to work well. You can get it
2. Install it.
3. Open it, Go Help -> About Hex Workshop -> And enter your registration Key as "161670407-606878-77DE" (or find another if that doesn't work, it's the first one at crackgen )
4. Right click your Conquer.exe and Select "Hex Edit with Hex Workshop"
5. Once in, click find:
Type everything in exactly like that, making sure to search for "text" string. The actual thing is "Fps:%d"
6. Find English, and click your cursor on it, then just change one letter (it overtypes, so don't press delete).
7. Save.
*Note:
-Conquer must be closed to do this.
-After every patch, you must do this again, luckily the text string is always saved, so you just press find, then okay, then edit the word.
Hi! I've a problem :/
I can't see your pictures, and I think i missed something on the step 5
I've changed "English" in "Englich" But it doesn't work
Could someone explain me what I have to do please ?
PS : Sry, I don't speak english very well, I'm french ^^
I figured out the problem of the text string. I read like 10 pages of the forum. Next time ill read instead of ask. I saw like10 of the same question. lol. Ty.
All CO instances closed.
File open with Hex editor.
Search for fps:% turns up nothing.
Search for 'fps' turns up 3 results, but no 'english' in any kind of way.
Yes, text search.
But then, why not search for 'english' ?
Not that the results are any different...
the max clients u can open? 12/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies how many clients can u guys open using a com??
currently i can on 13 only.. any tips to increase this numbers??
Can't open more than 6 clients 01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I dont know whats the problem, but after I have 6 clients running and logged in, the other client "when logging in " just closes itself.
Im using cidproxy multiclient and have tried others, still no help.
Ive got a pretty good computer, so I think thats not the problem.
Any help would be highly appreaciated.
Open to clients 01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is there any way to open 2 or more clients with different accounts?
Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: In the thread's tittle i wanted to say two*
EDIT2: I found it, sorry for open this thread.
I need Open 3+ Clients 03/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies hii
plz any one help me I need Open 3+ Clients
i was try Hex Workshop 4.2 but it dosent workk
any one help me plzzzzzz
ty
Open more den 2 clients? 05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies is there any way to edit the number of clients u can open? cause somehow i cant open more den 15 clients... everytime i try opening more den 15, something will happen, example i cant use my hotkeys or i cant exit from the game or even open some other program...
another qns can i change the time on the top left hand of the screen?..
if anyone has an answer for me pm me pls... thx!