Originally posted by KingsOfWars@May 31 2006, 02:12 i got a problem: When it is the type string after i copy everything it says the specific search string was not found. i need help
same happened to me for awhile, you are probably trying to edit the co icon thing instead of the one you need to edit, do search on all co icon things until you find the correct one which the search should work... good luck
Originally posted by wildspirit@Jun 11 2006, 04:01 i just made a step by step guide on how to create your own multiwindow (even without a hex-editor), thought you guys might be interested
the max clients u can open? 12/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies how many clients can u guys open using a com??
currently i can on 13 only.. any tips to increase this numbers??
Can't open more than 6 clients 01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I dont know whats the problem, but after I have 6 clients running and logged in, the other client "when logging in " just closes itself.
Im using cidproxy multiclient and have tried others, still no help.
Ive got a pretty good computer, so I think thats not the problem.
Any help would be highly appreaciated.
Open to clients 01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is there any way to open 2 or more clients with different accounts?
Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: In the thread's tittle i wanted to say two*
EDIT2: I found it, sorry for open this thread.
I need Open 3+ Clients 03/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies hii
plz any one help me I need Open 3+ Clients
i was try Hex Workshop 4.2 but it dosent workk
any one help me plzzzzzz
ty
Open more den 2 clients? 05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies is there any way to edit the number of clients u can open? cause somehow i cant open more den 15 clients... everytime i try opening more den 15, something will happen, example i cant use my hotkeys or i cant exit from the game or even open some other program...
another qns can i change the time on the top left hand of the screen?..
if anyone has an answer for me pm me pls... thx!