can any1 fix this like when i open multiclient let say 13 and the i close 1 client and re-open and cannot open it again cuz it say DirectX errorisplay acceleration support is out of order.Please confirm your current display mode is 16 bits,and check if your display driver is installed correctly hope u can fixed this :P
nope it run fast but i manage to open 12 client but when i close 1 client and reopen 1 client that DirectX errorisplay acceleration support is out of order.Please confirm your current display mode is 16 bits,and check if your display driver is installed correctly dunno why
Originally posted by Nyshobi+Mar 11 2006, 16:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nyshobi @ Mar 11 2006, 16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Mar 10 2006, 01:35 This is probably the most simple hack of all time.
Just go into your conquer folder, find conquer.exe open it with hex editor and find English and change it.
i see enlglish lek 5 time sin the side thingy which one do i change?
or can i change any of them? [/b][/quote]
Would help to read post, but anyways here it is again.
1. close all open instances of conquer
2. open conquer.exe (with any working hexeditor)
3. Search for >> Fps:%d <<
4. after that theres a few dot, then English is displayed (only change "English". I changed to Chinese since someone wrote that it would work and it does, but any word might do Oo)
5. save changes (and your multiclienting)
6. try read posts before asking next time, this is written alot of times, have fun
@ Hacks and anyone else who is trying to help the people using this guide.. you guys obviously don't see what they are saying.. and btw this is happening for me as well. When I tried using it after the latest patch, it tells me the 'The specified search string was not found.'
And I would like to know myself as well how to fix this because, I won't lie.. this is the best multi client out and it works the best, we just need a new value to find English, because it certainly does not work anymore.. even after I redownloaded conquer and all.
And when I do open the conquer.exe you put for 4296, it tells me NDsound.dll cannot be found.
Originally posted by Corrupt@Mar 14 2006, 06:10 @ Hacks and anyone else who is trying to help the people using this guide.. you guys obviously don't see what they are saying.. and btw this is happening for me as well. When I tried using it after the latest patch, it tells me the 'The specified search string was not found.'
And I would like to know myself as well how to fix this because, I won't lie.. this is the best multi client out and it works the best, we just need a new value to find English, because it certainly does not work anymore.. even after I redownloaded conquer and all.
And when I do open the conquer.exe you put for 4296, it tells me NDsound.dll cannot be found.
Please post a new way to do this, thanks.
I didn't bother to attach a new conquer.exe because there's no point, nothing was modified except for a new server, so it doesn't revert back to "English". Just autopatch normally. ND.Sound is a bug, you have to do a full reinstall (check bug section of CO, there may be a patch).
You're then typing in the search string wrong, or opeing play.exe, not conquer.exe.
If you can't find it, sorry, but it's your own fault :/
wen i do find and put that **** in it says the specified search string was not found any 1 help me out---------------------------
Find
---------------------------
The specified search string was not found
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
wen i do find and put that **** in it says the specified search string was not found any 1 help me out---------------------------
Find
---------------------------
The specified search string was not found
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
the max clients u can open? 12/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies how many clients can u guys open using a com??
currently i can on 13 only.. any tips to increase this numbers??
Can't open more than 6 clients 01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I dont know whats the problem, but after I have 6 clients running and logged in, the other client "when logging in " just closes itself.
Im using cidproxy multiclient and have tried others, still no help.
Ive got a pretty good computer, so I think thats not the problem.
Any help would be highly appreaciated.
Open to clients 01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is there any way to open 2 or more clients with different accounts?
Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: In the thread's tittle i wanted to say two*
EDIT2: I found it, sorry for open this thread.
I need Open 3+ Clients 03/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies hii
plz any one help me I need Open 3+ Clients
i was try Hex Workshop 4.2 but it dosent workk
any one help me plzzzzzz
ty
Open more den 2 clients? 05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies is there any way to edit the number of clients u can open? cause somehow i cant open more den 15 clients... everytime i try opening more den 15, something will happen, example i cant use my hotkeys or i cant exit from the game or even open some other program...
another qns can i change the time on the top left hand of the screen?..
if anyone has an answer for me pm me pls... thx!