Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing laggy effects?

Discussion on Removing laggy effects? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing laggy effects?

I tried to do a search for Remove graphics or lag and nothing is coming up... can someone help me remove laggy effects like luckytime or sdg effects n such with either deleting it or replacing it with something less laggy? thanks!
Old 04/04/2020, 11:47   #2

I'm needing something just like this =(
Old 04/04/2020, 17:32   #3

I did not test it, but I see an effect remover in the CO hacks/tools section. They called it Conquer Effect Remover

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing which files will make game less laggy
08/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
I hear from people they delete certain files in their Conquer Online 2.0 folder which takes away some of the graphic effects and stuff, which makes it easier to have multiple clients open. Does anyone know which files I am talking about? I apologize if there is already a topic for this; I couldn't find anything while searching. Also I am not sure if this is the right thread.
Removing Effects in TG with MS-DOS batch files
09/10/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Hi all! I know there are tools available for effects removal, but I like stuff I can do myself and I thought I'd share what I did. I think sometimes simple is better...this took about 5 mins and a basic knowledge of MS-DOS. Start Notepad...you will be making a batch (*.bat) file. Navigate to your Conquer 2.0 folder, wherever that happens to be. Note the path (e.g. C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0) and enter that in notepad. Find 3DEffect.ini and make 2 copies of it. Rename one to...
Removing In-Game Effects
05/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Removing In-Game Effects Method 1: (Recommended) Step 1: Go to the 'Program Files' directory in C:\ and find the Conquer 2.0 game directory. Step 2: Right click the directory and select copy. Step 3: Right click in Program files on any clear space (Make sure you didn't right click on another directory.) and select paste. Step 4: After the copying is done, rename your 'Copy of Conquer 2.0' folder to 'Conquer 2.0 TG' (This will be your copy of conquer for Training Grounds). Step 5:...