Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best class nowadays?

Discussion on Best class nowadays? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best class nowadays?

I played Conquer back in the day before talismans and ninjas. Now everything's different. What's the best class and what's the best reborn method of getting that class? Water-Warrior-Windwalker seems pretty solid. What's the best?
Old 09/08/2017, 04:19   #2

elite*gold: 2
Guess it depends on what you want.... you can really build anything you want. Water-war-ninja is good and water- dragon warrior- dragon warrior is good... from what i know now tro is useless as well as fire tao's
Old 09/13/2017, 03:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
wind walker the best now he have a high attak

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best Class A and class B IGC
12/21/2014 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
i got some cash and i wanted to now the best Class A and Class B car to buy with in game cash on the current rotation (17.december.2014) thanks
Sending Commands (Memory Bot): What is the best way nowadays?
12/19/2013 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Guys, I am currently working on a bot in C# for FFXIV. I have finished the first part which is a multi-threaded application that reads memory using basepointer + offsets, then updates the GUI. I have also implemented a waypoint navigation system and functionality for sending commands through keypresses. My code is now capable of sending combined keystrokes such as ctrl+1, which was a bit more complicated than i first imagined. This method might not be the most professional though, so...
Sending Commands (Memory Bot): What is the best way nowadays?
11/17/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Guys, I am currently working on a bot in C# for FFXIV. I have finished the first part which is a multi-threaded application that reads memory using basepointer + offsets, then updates the GUI. I have also implemented functionality for sending commands, using sendInput(). My code is now capable of sending combined keystrokes such as ctrl+1, which was a bit more complicated than i first imagined. This method might not be the most professional though, so below follows a couple of quick...
what is the best class to grind metin2 yang(class selection guide for newbies)
07/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Again, I am using Enligsh. So if you cant read it well, just turn to google online translation. If i am supposed to say or answer what is the best class for grinding metin2 yang in Metin2, of course the most efficiently, i strongly recommand the Warrior, and promote to Sword Warrior at level 5. This class has both high defense and attack, as well as great area attack skill and control skill(I mean the stun skill). I recommend the BM sura as your second choice,because he has the sweetest...
Cooldown works nowadays ?
10/05/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies
suddenly it doesnt work .. has bee detected ??