Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help in edit conquer.exe

Discussion on i need help in edit conquer.exe within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy i need help in edit conquer.exe

hey guyes ... anyone can tell me how i can find code speed for edit him in programe odbg ? thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iam need help what progerme iam can have to make edit casual and how to edit casual
07/24/2018 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
iam need help what progerme iam can have to make edit casual and how to edit casual
[HELP] Need To Edit some Thing In conquer.exe
02/05/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello i have been play old style conquer the client is 5165 but modified . i was run the script vessel for mining and other staff the Gm have add new patch that close the game when the script run after that i edited the script vessel name and version by simple resource program and it worked perfectly after while the Gm add another new patch that change the client version after may tries to make the script work again i couldn't the problem is i cant edit the conquer.exe .to make the...
[Help]Conquer.exe + Autopatch.exe
08/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Well, I need an answer at this. Well I double-click on the Conquer.exe, then startup the Autopatch.exe to check if any new version is available and then if client it's up to date or after patches have been downloaded, then start the game. Like retail Conquer Online have it. Does anyone knows what I need to edit into Conquer.exe for that, because I assume I need to edit Conquer.exe to do that...