Sending Commands (Memory Bot): What is the best way nowadays?
Guys,
I am currently working on a bot in C# for FFXIV. I have finished the first part which is a multi-threaded application that reads memory using basepointer + offsets, then updates the GUI.
I have also implemented a waypoint navigation system and functionality for sending commands through keypresses. My code is now capable of sending combined keystrokes such as ctrl+1, which was a bit more complicated than i first imagined. This method might not be the most professional though, so below follows a couple of quick questions.
1) What is the best way nowadays for a bot to send commands to a game process? Is it DLL injection / hooking? Any links to information / tutorials / sample code would be greatly appreciated.
2) If anyone out there would like to team up with me as a mentor / partner, please let me know. I am very interested in expanding my knowledge and put down time and effort to make something really professional and functional
The InputManager library allows you to take control over the whole user common input. From tracking (hooking) user input to simulating user input. It allows you to send and receive global mouse and keyboard messages, in one easy to use library. It supports DirectX input simulation, which means you can send mouse or keyboard messages to any DirectX game you want, and the game will register it correctly.
With this library, you can create a complete macro recording application; it's well documented, and can be easily used with any application.
Thanks tolio, but i wish to avoid using third party libraries. I would like to code it all myself to properly learn and understand how it works.
I have already implemented a SendInput functionality, so that part works to send commands even with combined keystrokes.
I am not entirely sure if I should use some kind of API hook to do this completely professionally, or if the top bots all just use simple sendinput without any dll injection?
in most "professional" hacks you either reverse what the game does when you press a key and do this by yourself, or you hook the functions which are polling the keys, for example if the game uses directinput you might hook getdevicestate and manipulate the input data.
Sending Commands (Memory Bot): What is the best way nowadays? 11/17/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies Guys,
I am currently working on a bot in C# for FFXIV. I have finished the first part which is a multi-threaded application that reads memory using basepointer + offsets, then updates the GUI.
I have also implemented functionality for sending commands, using sendInput(). My code is now capable of sending combined keystrokes such as ctrl+1, which was a bit more complicated than i first imagined. This method might not be the most professional though, so below follows a couple of quick...
sending commands to window... 07/05/2013 - Kal Online - 0 Replies oké i'm trying to run 2x autopicker simultaneously, yet I can only do this by sending "space" replica's.
Which means i need to have 1 window on top.
Anyway to send those commands to a specific window instead of my computer in general?
Is that detectable?
kind regards
how is archlord nowadays? 05/29/2013 - Archlord - 5 Replies So,
whats happening in archlord ? still same o same o :D ?
How is Flyff nowadays? 04/06/2013 - Flyff - 0 Replies Hey guys!
Havn't been playing this for ages, I remember the endless grinding.
How is flyff nowadays?
what bot do ppl use nowadays 12/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies I just learned about bots, and I have been searching the forums for different bots and none seem to work.
I have tried cobot and scriptvessel but those seem to not work
So can someone please give me a bot that works and a tutorial to it?