Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot--theory

Discussion on Aimbot--theory within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
theres this guy in my server, always hits with fb

i noticed one day in jail with him, that everytime he hit me, i was lagged

for example, i jump and die and end up back in the spot before i jumped...

this was only happening from him

so maybe some type of lagging program?
Old 03/21/2005, 22:23   #2

Aimbotting with FB isn't lagging anyone. Or any program at all. It's file editing and I also noticed that everyone who uses it makes me lag like that too. But all it is, is pretty much editing files so you see where there shadow is right before they click. Meaning they click where they want to jump and it shows the shadow right away, therefor clicking shadow and making it an automatic hit.
Old 03/22/2005, 13:31   #3

so anyone knows how to make tt work? =)
Old 04/24/2005, 01:01   #4

I would also be interested in file editing to suite those kind of needs.
Old 04/25/2005, 13:57   #5

Received Thanks: 1,565
i have searched for the jump animation and found nothing, sorry guys, i deleted all the animations but the jump animation was still there, i will try debugging conquer.exe to see if the code for the jumping animation is somewhere in there