Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itemtype.data decrypter

Discussion on Itemtype.data decrypter within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Itemtype.data decrypter

i'm just wondering what encrypter/decrypter u are using to encrypt the data, read it and make a hack so u can see the quality of items on the ground ... Used search but as i see noone looked for this before and the quality hack isnt getting updated to the new patch versions

EDIT:sorry forgot to put the correct head of topic(encrypter/decrypter)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemtype decrypter/encryper
09/16/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 40 Replies
as the topic says it decrypt and encrypt the itemtype.dat the sourcecode is in included. if you make something based on the routine you should leave credits in your tool for it with a link to epvp. little tut how to figure it out yourself: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...T&am p;f=108&t=40495 scroll down a bit for chocoman's c++ sourcecode for it
[Request] 5101 itemtype.dat decrypter
11/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I need one so I can add new items to my server if you guys could give me on that would be great.:)
itemtype decrypter
10/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Anyone got an itemtype decrypter