I want to ask if there's a hack or bot that shows what monsters a got a DB with them. Someting like a coulored dot on your map with the monsters that carry a DB. It sounds strange, but is it does exist plz send me the link :P
Hey sir_mummy, no there is not hack that can trace Dragonballs on monsters, because the Dragonball will be dropped after a Count of kills that all People made on Example: the hawkings, its not trackable.
Hey sir_mummy, no there is not hack that can trace Dragonballs on monsters, because the Dragonball will be dropped after a Count of kills that all People made on Example: the hawkings, its not trackable.
since when it depends on count of kills? xD nub befor u say ur not nub tell me how does it works that db is droped after monster kill (i assume u dont know)
since when it depends on count of kills? xD nub befor u say ur not nub tell me how does it works that db is droped after monster kill (i assume u dont know)
if you want to flame on my post first contact Live Support and ask them how the Dragonball Drop system works then comeback and make a new post
I agrees with .bmg, but got to add somthing(a guess of mine) a db is dropped like a chance of 1/1000000 but the chances may improve or get less chance of db drop.
[HELP] DG Finder 03/11/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies Hello ppl.
I have a problem with my server, my dungeon finder isn't working, when i try click "Find Group" then its not queue for anything and the queue icon doesn't show at the map in the right corner!
Any help pls.? im blank!
NPC-ID Finder 02/27/2010 - GW Bots - 19 Replies So, nachdem ich einige Hürden überwunden habe, will ich mal mein 1. Projekt mit GWCA veröffentlichen. Ist nix großes, aber vllt für den ein oder anderen ganz nett und bequem :)
Mit dem Skript bekommt man die ID von nähesten Verbündeten als Integer, was für den ein oder anderen Bot nicht uninteressant ist ;)
Ein großes Danke an little nhm, ¤Rikul¤ und DDL, die sich die Zeit genommen haben und mir bei Problemen wirklich weitergeholfen haben :handsdown:
Funktionsweiße dürfte sich von selbst...
SRO Sos Finder (?) 05/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies Hi all, this is my first post as you can see in the left <- I've been in this forum for a couple of months but I never really posted, but this is the first one, I hope u all welcome me in this fantastic forum :)
So, my question is the following, I've been looking in this forum, and also some others, and I'd really like to know if there's something like and SRO Sos finder that tells us where do they drop, or where do we have better chances and so on... I'd really love to have one that's virus...
mvp finder 08/30/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 8 Replies kann mir mal bitte einer erklären was ich da genau einstellen muss danke schon mal XD