Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you remove specific 3D effects?

Discussion on Can you remove specific 3D effects? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can you remove specific 3D effects?

I have tried tampering with the 3DEffect file to remove specific effects, like the super gem effects, king and queen effects, etc. I cant make heads or tales as very few of the descriptions are that specific. Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2008, 02:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jackyl View Post
I have tried tampering with the 3DEffect file to remove specific effects, like the super gem effects, king and queen effects, etc. I cant make heads or tales as very few of the descriptions are that specific. Anyone know how to do this?
i think its 3d effects file in ini folder but idk all that it would take out so dont be hasty to delete it but u can dl gfx remover but it takes out almost everything(good for tg and market when u have more than one acc up)