Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need LAN Stabilizer to prevent disconnections

Discussion on Need LAN Stabilizer to prevent disconnections within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need LAN Stabilizer to prevent disconnections

When my internet has a sudden drop in speed, I get disconected from conquer. Particularly when using CID Proxy and someone calls me on my internet phone. Can anyone suggest any software or modifications that may help?
Old 10/04/2008, 08:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
google for antinetcut it mayhelp^^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[wertschätzung][Verkauf] Forbidden Stabilizer Lc usa katar
08/04/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
möchte mal gerne wissen wie viel ihr es wert schätzt^^ Wer will kann es mir auch für 600kk abkaufen (man kann sich das imten net im shop kaufen, nur per lootforge gewinnen(round5)) Ich hatte mal glück^^
Random Disconnections????
07/23/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I randomly get disconnected from the 2moons server. I cannot play for 1 hour straight without getting disconnected. The launcher works fine, I can log in select a character, and I can play, but not without getting disconnected in less than an hour. YES I HAVE CHECKED MY FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS, AND YES I DID TRY REINSTALLING THE GAME 5 times.My system is well beyond qualified to play this game , and I have played it without problems before. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
[Question] Disconnections
09/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
What would cause a server to disconnect a player the second he logs in? I keep trying to log in and as soon as it loads everything it disconnects. Stupidly i didnt back up my source. No errors appear in C# or the server console windows
Disconnections
07/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I have been using the ROM bot for a few days now and it bots great. However, it causes ROM to d/c and my internet to crash. Anyone have any ideas why this may be happening or have a fix for it?
Xmas disconnections
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Just an idea, but since the effect removals dun work, aint there a way to block the packets from the xmas fountains?