Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who wanna buy a +8 Stone ?

Discussion on Who wanna buy a +8 Stone ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/30/2008, 13:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_n00b View Post
woow.. I see that what i posted was taken the wrong way.. ****.. relax people..

What did I write that would be considered flaming? The first sentence has a big fat winking smiley, and the rest of my post was info that I read on the Co forums..

If some of you would look at the normal CO forums once in a while, instead of only looking here, then you would see that several people have asked online support about how to get from +9 to +12. They asked directly if using a +6 stone would put enough points in the major item to turn in into +12, and every one of them got a yes.

I know prog4mer is a smart guy. I guess smilies have lost their meaning
Main Co Site information > noobs from online support

Once again if you go here you can see the new rules.

to go from +9 to +10 takes 2700 points, to go from +10 to +11 you need 5500 points, to go from +11 to +12 you need 9000 points.. total of 17,200 points to go from +9 to +12

A +6 stone according to that chart gives you 3,240 You could use 4 +6 stones and add a few lower number stones to go from +9 to +12
Old 09/30/2008, 17:08   #17

Received Thanks: 1,169
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_n00b View Post
I know prog4mer is a smart guy.
of course I am !!

anybody watched the movie allready? open your eyez!
Old 10/01/2008, 13:48   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by prog4mer View Post
of course I am !!

anybody watched the movie allready? open your eyez!
Wow.. another conspiracy theorist to add to the ever growing list on the internet. It's no secret that those with money and power control the rules on our planet. Alex Jones is a fellow Texan like me. He has another 20 films that he has either been a director or producer in. He has refused to admit when experts in the field have found holes in his "theories". His arrogance and need for attention / money has kept him going for all these years.
truth + assumptions + lies = birth of new conspiracy theory.

This forum is for a game people play for lesure and relaxation, not a place for politics.
Old 10/01/2008, 17:30   #19

Received Thanks: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileguy View Post
This forum is for a game people play for lesure and relaxation, not a place for politics.
ok,well we let it be a forum for that, but I think everybody should know the truth!

now move back to the topic.

I allready got the awnser, for my question..

You need to pay like 12000$ and more to build a TOP-Character !
Or do like 1000 Waters with Waterfarming to be one of the Best !

I can only say to this at the end: HAVE FUN!!!!!

alternative: play on a private server.

bye
Old 10/03/2008, 15:30   #20

World: Wonders
Server: Pharos
Chars: Luca-ITA, Exp1osive, FuckenFosho <== all of the Fosho
They are all +12 -7 but The Foshos are the dumbass one who have no F^$king life and is a bulker as well. He spent his college saving to buy +12 -7 what a f*^ken LOSER
Old 10/04/2008, 12:28   #21

**** TQ