Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?

Discussion on wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market? within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i know that works. Ohhh almost forgot it only works on the Ruby server thats the only thing bad about it but it is worth it. Enjoy this sercret cause you can make a lot of money.. I did Hope you will too.

You know how clycone only last 20 seconds well in the Tg or known as Training Grounds it last about 25-30 second in tg(training grounds).

Ok,. I was gonna tell you how to pk in the market but i dont want to type all of it cause it is a lot of infomation..So if you want to know you gonna have to tell me..Cause like I said it is a lot of typing Im gonna have to do.So tell me if you want it. Ok hope to hear from yall.

If you want to know how to pk in the market i want to hear from yall ok?Ty

Ok,Im goning to to tell you because I like doing this .Alrighty now download a hex editor,then got to the ini files in the conquer folder then change using the hex editor the hurcules in the line under cure. Now once it's
(the hex editor will do it for you)no go to the market and put hercules but it will show as spritial healing.Click and then right near some one. [YOU WILL GET DISCONNECTED IF YOU HIT SOMEONE] now if you kill them they could drop there things that they are selling so i was advise that you have 2 conquers running 1 for the pk and 2 for the picking of items.There you go so have fun with it.Also, don't use your main you a noob trojan of yours or you will get banned it is the rules in conquer.

karma's please [;
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2005, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
Cure can no longer be used in the market, so I don't see how this would work.
Old 09/14/2005, 13:46   #3

- this is old and won't work any more
- you had to edit dat files
- worked best shortly after maint
- did few times, wasn't banned ever
Old 09/14/2005, 16:19   #4

lol fixed no karma
Old 09/14/2005, 17:40   #5

daym >< but the gem thing works =D
Old 09/14/2005, 18:00   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by ilubyooz@Sep 14 2005, 17:40
daym >< but the gem thing works =D
^.^ The gem thing gives you hope, but no more gems than any other co-ordinates :/
Old 09/14/2005, 19:40   #7

?There is no such thing as a 'Gem Spot'. It has been proven that players make their own 'Gem Spots'. Mining in the same place for long periods of time will get you more gems, and eventually better gems.

?If you're a level 110 Trojan with Decent gear, cyclone lasts forever

?you can't PK in the market, since you use any spells or skills in market now (No more selling fishy >.>)
Old 09/14/2005, 19:45   #8

hmmmm mabey that spotty this isnt so bad,i mined 2 days at my favourite spotand i got 2 super rainbows, or mabey it's just luck
Old 09/14/2005, 20:03   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Deatshot@Sep 14 2005, 19:45
hmmmm mabey that spotty this isnt so bad,i mined 2 days at my favourite spotand i got 2 super rainbows, or mabey it's just luck
my friend mined in the same spot for like 4 months...

at least 8 SDG, 3 Super Rains, 2 super Nix's and a shitload of super kylins....he had 2 miners getting about 4 gems per day, and a lvl 70 water logged out by his spot to rev if they were pk'ed and grab any gems worth keeping (super gems and ref drags/rains)...it was PC mine, and eventually, we all put miners there... imagine 8 miners on the same screen with just enough room in between to drop ores
Old 09/14/2005, 20:20   #10

btw... best way to get money... pk after server-main the marketseller in tc before they jump back to market :P
Old 09/14/2005, 21:40   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 14 2005, 20:20
btw... best way to get money... pk after server-main the marketseller in tc before they jump back to market :P
well something simmilar like that.I will tell u my way:
I download jump hack and i jump at the fort wall right before the conductres.I use IR and my other char is collecting the items .The guard wont hit u on that wall.Enjoy super items
Old 09/14/2005, 22:00   #12

lol, that spot is my spot and i post that coord. in hint and tips in the CO forum.
let me tell you all that there is other spots that will get you rich in PC mine too.

But those spots are known only to me and some of my close friends
Old 09/14/2005, 22:06   #13

i dont go CO forums,i'm a loyal member of elitepvpers and i will allways be..
I discovered that alone and i dont use it much beacuse i dont like taking ppl's items but some ppl whant to do that and that was the only reason i posted this.
Old 09/14/2005, 22:07   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by happy@Sep 14 2005, 22:00
lol, that spot is my spot and i post that coord. in hint and tips in the CO forum.
let me tell you all that there is other spots that will get you rich in PC mine too.

But those spots are known only to me and some of my close friends
i rather use just a trojan.. with pk-equip.. and my noob take the items.. lols
Old 09/14/2005, 22:09   #15

hmmm i still think it's better to do it with archer.Better chase to kill 1 hit with IR and noob pick up everithing.(ofcourse fixed intencify and RF )
Closed Thread