Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classes Info For Beginner's!

Discussion on Classes Info For Beginner's! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Classes Info For Beginner's!

Conquer Online is an MMORPG. It is completely free and millions of people play it. The website is . Now, there are 4 Different classes. Warriors, Trojans, Archers, and Taoists. Each class has their strengths and weaknesses.

~~~~~Warriors~~~~~

Warriors are the weakest melee class in the game. But they have the highest defense. So basically theyre tanks. They do level quickly however because of a skill called superman. It gives 10x dmg and 10x accuracy for about 10 seconds unless youre killing monsters. Then the bar recharges and you can keep going. This is very good for lvling on kings because they give alot of exp. Warriors are not a very good PVP class though. If you can manage to land a hit, you will most likely not kill the person. Unless it is an archer or a taoist.

~~~~Trojans~~~~~

Trojans are the strongest melee class in conquer. They carry two weapons, most go club/blade or club/sword. They are incredibly powerful and can kill players much much higher than them. They are very slow levelers, but all the hard work pays off. They are very fun at high lvls. They get a skill called cyclone, it doesnt make you hit more dmg, but it multiplys attack speed and speed by 5.

~~~~Archers~~~~

Archers are very weak, and have low hp. They carry a bow, obviously and they dont do that much dmg per hit, but they hit very quickly. They are the hunters in the game because they get a skill called scatter, it hits all enemies on the screen and only uses 3 arrows. They also get a skill called Fly, which makes you... fly. Melee characters cannot hit you for 40 or 60 seconds, depending on which fly you are using. However, taoists can. They are incredibly fast lvlers and the richest class in the game.

~~~Taoists~~~

Taoists. Taoists use magic. They can heal themselves and other people. But there are two types of taos. Fire and water.

Fire Taos are incredibly strong. Most of their attacks have to deal with fire.. of course. Fire taoists get a mobbing attack, however, water taoists do not. The attack is called Fire ring. Its very strong and it looks pretty damn cool. It hits most of the enemies on the screen for more dmg than the main attack.

Water Taoists are support characters. They can heal for a lot of hp. They can put shields around other characters, increase other peoples accuracy, attack, and defense. They can make other people invisible and revive people. They get 1 attack, called fire. Its not that strong though. They also get a skill called divine hare. It turns you into a robot and you can run and jump very fast.

Conquer Online is fun and free. Millions of people play it. I am on the server Emerald in the Gem World server group. There are about 67 servers in all, but i suggest you come to mine because i can help you out. My Character is A Archer . I am level 120 at the moment so i can help you. I hope to see some of you in game!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/14/2008, 21:45   #2

aww very thoughtful of you to help out people new to the game +k for been one of the nicer people on epvpers
Old 04/14/2008, 21:46   #3

Thx xD It helped me a little cuz i was wondering what class is the best:P
Old 04/14/2008, 21:59   #4

Thx Guys ^^
Old 04/15/2008, 16:14   #5

does it help ppl or not?
Old 04/15/2008, 16:24   #6

GREAT ^^ THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/15/2008, 16:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxArcherMasterxX View Post
.... I am on the server Emerald in the Gem World server group. There are about 67 servers in all, but i suggest you come to mine because i can help you out. My Character is ~Archer~Master~ . ...
Why would you post your server/char name on a bot/hack forum? Then again it is TQ, nontheless...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2008, 17:23   #8

Damnt you have right xD! thx!!!!!!!! i will edit it xD
Old 04/15/2008, 17:26   #9

unless he edits quote too ur still faked lol
Old 04/15/2008, 17:33   #10

Faked how do you mean:S?
Old 04/15/2008, 17:37   #11

fuked with a instead of a u so it isnt swearing i bet i get an infraction for this post XD
Old 04/15/2008, 18:27   #12

xD ok xD
Old 04/15/2008, 23:32   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Very helpful guide to newcomers.
Any posts which helps people and is in detail will get my +K.

Hiyoal
Old 04/16/2008, 14:08   #14

helpfull for new ones yeah... put on the tro part the fact that club -blade club- sword good for pvp and scepter/ axe/ hammer / club - club is good for lvling ^^

rgrds
Old 10/05/2008, 01:09   #15

im back at epvp and i will update this guide when the new ninja class is done (yes i know that this is a old thread but why make a new one if i can update the old one to help people?)