Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TQ getting extremely owned by a hacker

Discussion on TQ getting extremely owned by a hacker within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/08/2011, 23:17   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle View Post
if fbi finds out that he did it in a let's say "professinal way" he maybe get hired.

problem jail?
Oh c'mon... FBI wont give a **** about a skiddy who attacks a server with a botnet.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2011, 00:06   #197

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,160
Quote:
if fbi finds out that he did it in a let's say "professinal way" he maybe get hired.

problem jail?
You know what they say, using a botnet to crash crappy game-servers is as hard as hacking NASA.

FBI next?

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2011, 00:38   #198

Quote:

problem jail?
Because pressing a button makes you the l33t hax0r
Old 05/09/2011, 01:07   #199

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by x*y^3=a+b*c^(2*x) View Post
Because pressing a button makes you the l33t hax0r
Actually, it was never proved exactly how he brought down the servers. Who knows if he just flooded the servers by "pressing a button", or perhaps he actually found some kind of vulnerability that allowed him to take down the servers. I mean with all the bugs the game servers have, you never know. It's TQ.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2011, 10:10   #200

I had karma hit me in the *** today (a medical problem that i thought was long gone, came back). I stopped all attacks on TQ and wrote them an apology letter, what i did was wrong and illegal and it's over. Hope you other kids out there with power take the right approach and stop attacks, even drop your bot net because it's only gonna hit you later on.

I demanded 100k cps from TQ and kept 8 servers offline + their website and credit site, all day on Saturday. I got a reply from a person in charge at TQ saying they wouldn't give in to my requests, and i believe them.

Guess ill see you around on liberty as 'WarriorEnt' if you wanna KOS me.
Old 05/09/2011, 14:18   #201

elite*gold: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
Lots of text
I guess even TQ learns, but seriously, ddosing TQ servers is no point, oh well it ****** TQ off, but it also ****** off all the players, even the lazy botters(yes im lazy).
Old 05/09/2011, 16:39   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by x*y^3=a+b*c^(2*x) View Post
Asuming he is having this Elitepvpers account, then TQ Digital could have all the rights to contact the police and they can ask for his IP through Elitepvpers.

It's just a question about time, before he will be caughed. When he does he can say hello to a year in jail and very big bill Also a lot years without being allowed to use the internet.
Quote:

problem jail?
Why would an American law agency get involved in a very minor Chinese and Romanian problem. I know you all see these FBI/Cop/CSI shows and think the FBI have jurisdiction everywhere and that just isn't true.
Old 05/09/2011, 19:31   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
Why would an American law agency get involved in a very minor Chinese and Romanian problem. I know you all see these FBI/Cop/CSI shows and think the FBI have jurisdiction everywhere and that just isn't true.
The police (not the fbi/csi -.-) may be contacted when a business (like TQ Digital) is getting ****** by some random kid DDos'ing their servers.
Old 05/09/2011, 20:18   #204

wow @ this dumb thread. went from tq being idiots to the people posting in it being idiots.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/09/2011, 22:32   #205

elite*gold: 106
Il guess this is enough, let TQ deal with there own problems.

#Closed

Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

« Conqer online old version | COoperative for 5376 »