Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ getting extremely owned by a hacker

Discussion on TQ getting extremely owned by a hacker within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/07/2011, 22:55   #181

elite*gold: 0
... nvm
Old 05/08/2011, 04:13   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by x*y^3=a+b*c^(2*x) View Post
This thread is full of stupid peoples.
He is not a hacker, just a person with a botnet.
Is not hard to get a botnet or a tool to ddos.
Anonymous even gave out LOIC for free. How hard is it to take down a server? Not really hard, any skid can do it.
The idiot hacking TQ got no knowledge and I will personal go on the case to DOX him and find out who he is. I will then report it to TQ Digital.
The kid probably doesn't know wtf a byte is.

It's funny how peoples ddosing etc. get's a lot respect and gets told they are big hackers. Ddosing doesn't make you a hacker, because of the fact anybody can do it and it doesn't require any knowledge. All you do is tryping IP, Port and then click Attack.

That kid is done.

You're a fucking idiot. You don't even know what it means to be a hacker. I hate 12yr old kids like you acting like the biggest hacker, because they got a doser or a botnet. You should not even gain access to the internet. I only register to make this reply and to find out who you are. I will DOX your ass and make some fun with you, before I report you to TQ.

Now don't tell me you're protected by a vpn or a proxy, because you can get the real ip through php, using hotlinks. HERP DERP.

Anybody can make the tool you have.

socket.send(bytearray);

Really hard.

At a time it was rare to be a hacker, but the word hacker have changed from someone who have great knowledge in computers, technology and web to someone who can press a button. Peoples like you is giving the hackers a bad name. You're not cool cuz you can take down a server.
anyone who calls themself a hacker is not.
Old 05/08/2011, 08:42   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaLaMisto View Post
there are too many idiots out here, they dont know a thing and they think they are so good! i dont give a **** about this game! if u didnt see this game is running just for bulkers, so TQ can earn some money, it is a ****** game, from all point of view! PS. Close this topic!
I dont agree with the part of only for bulkers ... I never bought Dbs from site or from others .. and my gears worth more than 200 dbs already ... and i never bought also a bott ... so isnt for bulkers only , the bulkers are only idiots .. whos claiming itselfs like someone who is rich or something else ... i hate them ,

BTW someone just messing with the European Servers .... TQ brought down them ..
Old 05/08/2011, 08:52   #184

lamisto could only hit 1 server (royalty) and got full +12.

i can hit 10 servers, plus the website, credit site, forums and auth server and keep them all down for as long as i want.

wonder what they would give me.
Old 05/08/2011, 13:20   #185

was +8 dud
Old 05/08/2011, 13:42   #186

ChingChong23 you are such an idiot,you always talk about you dont know, i didnt hit only one, wtf you are such a ****** , and btw they wont give you nothing , cause they know you are a ******
Old 05/08/2011, 13:54   #187

oh i don't want anything from them. lamisto your a skiddie who's gonna get dox'd
Old 05/08/2011, 14:05   #188

ok then, just let this topic to close
Old 05/08/2011, 17:46   #189

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I wasn't really trying to put the focus on whether or not Lamist is a hacker; I was trying to put the focus on the way TQ handled the whole situation. Stop de-railing, newbz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 19:42   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I wasn't really trying to put the focus on whether or not Lamist is a hacker; I was trying to put the focus on the way TQ handled the whole situation. Stop de-railing, newbz.
TQ cant handle the situation. ... maybe they try but cant ... when someone saw in this morning ( morning at me ) the servers was down ...
Old 05/08/2011, 21:35   #191

Asuming he is having this Elitepvpers account, then TQ Digital could have all the rights to contact the police and they can ask for his IP through Elitepvpers.

It's just a question about time, before he will be caughed. When he does he can say hello to a year in jail and very big bill Also a lot years without being allowed to use the internet.
Old 05/08/2011, 21:50   #192

Quote:
Asuming he is having this Elitepvpers account, then TQ Digital could have all the rights to contact the police and they can ask for his IP through Elitepvpers.

It's just a question about time, before he will be caughed. When he does he can say hello to a year in jail and very big bill Also a lot years without being allowed to use the internet.
Yeah thats True , When TQ will do some calculations how many $$ they lost .. and they have his IP , maybe they will call police ... but i think TQ is a little bit owned by this situation .. why they wont buy a better firewall . ?? anyway i hate cuz today i lost 2 hours by w8ing in morning ..
Old 05/08/2011, 21:51   #193

*** Dam, he's not fukin around lol
Old 05/08/2011, 21:54   #194

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:

I highly doubt that's how international laws work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2011, 23:08   #195

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
if fbi finds out that he did it in a let's say "professinal way" he maybe get hired.

problem jail?
Closed Thread